Age 12 And Minor Complications Part 2

Zalph watched as the clock ticked, nearing the four hour mark. The four hour mark since Kou had left the house, even getting lost had it's times, and Tokyo was certainly not a new place for the brunette to get lost! In fact he lived here, and that gave him the advantage of knowing where everything was.

Cuzco's shuffling ceased, causing Zalph to sigh at the concern he was being bore with. "I guess nows a good time to go start looking for him."

Cuzco seemed to agree, as he had dropped whatever he was doing in order to go get their coats.

This left Zalph time to figure out where his student would be. Scratching his head with a frown, he gave a small sigh of defeat. "That brat, he must've gone to Namimori... And to think that the convicts from Vindice are in the same vicinity,"

Cuzco came in with both their coats, and handed Zalph his. "Alright, Cuzco, we're going to fish my student out of that Mafia pit,"

-o-

The smell of flowers were the first thing Kou could identify when he regained consciousness.

It was sweet.

A flash of his, previous, home entered his mind's eye as the beds of flowers zoomed in. Damn, he missed it. He supposed that he wouldn't be watering those anytime soon.

"Kufufufu, I have brought you a companion to spend the rest of your time here, Skylark,"

Kou felt himself frowning at the sheer weirdness of the other's talk. It rung bells for sure, but the ringing bells didn't talk.

"Where did you find him, herbivore,"

Kou noted that the other was, clearly, Hibari.

"Kufufufu, my, companions, had brought him in when he entered Kokuyo land,"

Kou knew that he should remember what he was doing before being in this flowery scented place, but for the love of God, he didn't feel like doing anything at all.

"If you've done anything to him, herbivore, I'll bite you to death."

The conversation just kept getting wilder and wilder in his opinion.

"Kufufufu, what's this? Something that is dear to the Skylark? In that case I'll just take him with me and use him against Vongola Decimo,"

Kou chose this moment to stop pretending in being knocked unconscious. He gave a yawn, stretching as he did so. "First the group of weirdos outside and now you two?"

"What else has the day got in store for me?" He whined. "All I wanted was to come to Namimori, for a while, and I get kidnapped?"

He crossed his arms, taking in his surroundings for the first time. Hibari leaning against the wall, another weirdo standing in front of them, and a Sakura tree billowing in the dark and stale room. He stared longer at the tree. "So that's where the smell was coming from..."

"Kufufufu," The brunette teen turned his attention to the weirdo. "it couldn't be that you're also weak to the Sakuras' like the Skylark,"

Kou switched his gaze from the weirdo to Hibari and finally to the tree. It wasn't right, but it certainly had the smell, texture, and not to mention the size. "Weak?"

He turned back to the weirdo. "No, no, no, it's more like,"

He left his mouth open for effect, then closed it with a sour face, imitating a tingling nose. "More like,"

"More like allergies," He quickly rushed through his sentence before turning his head to 'sneeze' realistically. He sniffed, sighing glumly in the after effects. "and they just started to kick in..."

Kou shrugged. "Well what can you do, allergies are allergies,"

The other two occupants watched as the brunette began sniffling. While Mukuro turned his attention back to the weak Hibari. "Kufufufu, I guess I'll leave him here with you, Skylark, but not to worry I'll take him before Vongola Decimo arrives."

He then disappeared.

"Wow, talk about being a hardcore magician," Kou acknowledged with a nod, sniffles gone.

Hibari looked over to the brunette, analyzing him, not for the first time. "Herbivore,"

"Ah, sorry, forgot that you were even here, Hibari." Kou grinned, giving a small wave towards the other. "I didn't expect that you would be here of all places,"

His face then brightened up. "Oh! Did you come here to reminisce about the former Kokuyo Land too!"

"Shut up, herbivore, or I'll bite you to death," Hibari growled.

Kou held up his hands in mock surrender. "Okay, got it, no need to be so rude about it."

Silence then overtook the two.

Hibari then broke the silence as he pointed out the other's flaw. "You're not sneezing, herbivore,"

"Oh," Kou said in remembrance. "well, you see..."

He stopped mid-sentence, trying to figure out how to tell the other how he knew that the tree wasn't exactly there. He glanced over at the tree, and then back at Hibari. Continuing that same action a few times, Kou finally, much to Hibari's impatience, pointed at the tree. "That tree isn't really there,"

A small sliver of silence passed between them before the brunette clarified his statement. "That make any sense?"

Hibari's stare only seemed to keep getting more intense than the last minute.

Kou merely gave a sheepish laugh. "I guess that's a no then, haha,"

-o-

Zalph arrived at Namimori in ten minutes, with a little threatening to the poor taxi driver, and scanned his current surroundings.

It was more like, he didn't know where to go.

His student could be anywhere, and with how big the small city was, it could take weeks just to find the brunette!

He sighed, letting his head fall onto his hand. "He just had to go into Namimori now, of all the days, today was the day!"

Cuzco, the right hand man he was, immediately took his stance around Zalph. The latter merely assured the man with a wave of his hand. "It's alright, no ones going to jump us from the beginning, Cuzco,"

He resumed looking around the area, but stopped his actions in order to fish out his cellphone. "I guess nows a good time as any to contact the Intel Base at HQ."

Muttering under his breath, Zalph didn't waste time in punching the numbers into his mobile. "You're so getting it this time, Kou, I'm not one who can tolerate being disobeyed on a whims notice."