Concealed

The party had gone by without a hitch, as in no party crashers, no death threats, and especially no extreme drunk misbehaviors. Tsuna felt like he could breathe, and that is what he did after saying his farewells to the last guest. Now with mostly everyone gone, Tsuna had to deal with the usual.

"VOOII!! What was that, you trashy brat!" Tsuna almost didn't want to turn around. Almost. But he did so anyway.

He was greeted with the sight of Squalo yelling his head off at... Kou. He sighed. He really should have known that something was bound to happen... especially with a Family like his. Kou spoke up, nursing his ear. "Has anyone told you that you need to keep it down?"

Squalo didn't give a care, not like he ever would, as he swung around his sword threateningly. Tsuna looked on worriedly that the man might just lop his childhood friend's head off. "Like I care trashy brat! Nobody gets away with calling me names, VOOOOII!!"

Tsuna noted, almost amused, that the long-haired male was colouring red with rage. Kou rolled his eyes. "Sure, your okama pal can call you Squ-chan and I can't?"

"VOOII!! Don't call me Squ-chan!" The man yelled out again.

Kou turned his attention towards Lussuria, blatantly ignoring Squalo. "You must have it hard, Mama Luss,"

The Muay Thai specialist giggled in a flattered tone. "Oh, I'm quite used to it,"

Kou gave an absentminded nod, he then turned to face Belphegor. "You-"

"Ushishishi, I have a name," The blonde prince grinned with annoyance.

"I want to know what you meant at the party," Kou ignored his interruption and spoke over him. "what's with the flame talk? I'm not Pyrokinetic,"

"He seriously doesn't get anything," Nearly everyone was surprised that the signature laugh wasn't uttered from the blonde male. Because everyone that was involved with all this hectic lifestyle would never have a day without hearing a... unique laugh. Bel scowled, causing the others to do another take. "he's involved with Vongola and yet he doesn't know anything about Flames?"

"So lemme guess," Kou intervened, arms crossed. "you're going to diss me and proceed to insult me, and then you're going to probably murder me in my sleep?"

A silence befell the groups that were present.

Kou gave a sigh, running a hand through his hair. "Too much, huh,"

He proceeded to make his way over to Belphegor and stuck out his hand as if to shake the other's hand, only that it was coated in blue fire. "Then let's strike a deal,"

No movement came from the other male. Kou merely raised his brow. "Not good enough, huh... then let's try this,"

He shook his hand. Rather than the flame extinguishing, it changed colour to a deep red. He brought his hand forward. "This any good?"

"Ushishi, you're mocking the Prince aren't you," Belphegor's voice sounded strained. "you're clearly contradicting yourself,"

"Since when?" Kou stated blandly, shaking his hand in order to get rid of the fire. The tense posture he was given made him grin. "I'm joking, I need a lot of practice though."

His features then turned serious. "But I guess I wasn't clear on my question, how exactly did you know that I bore Mist Flames? I don't remember telling you anything since I was far too busy being in Mama Luss' embrace,"

A chortled laughter sounded from where Lussuria was, but it was ignored. So was the gag that had come from another.

Tsuna decided to intervene at that moment, hoping to anything out there that wasn't Byakuran that nothing would come out of this. Kyoya and Mukuro already did plenty for him to whine about. "The Varia had two Mists, Belphegor is probably the only one who can distinguish a Mist without seeing the flame."