When Knots Come Together Part 2

It had honestly started out like any other day, after his immense effort of trying to stay on the level of normal teenagers his age in high school, though that fact was debatable seeing as he was still fourteen, and everyone had a year or two tops on him... Kou sighed. He'd have to question about that later, right now though...

"I hereby declare War on you, Nova!"

Kou questioned how he had come to this kind of situation once more.

"This is an improper display for the both of you!"

The Light must have pitied him enough to bless him with the knowledge on exactly why this had happened. Like the past week, since he had been enrolled into school, he had arrived on campus, with his new friend Arianna, everyday. The dark skinned girl had told him the ins and abouts of the school, and the top gossip on the dramas laying around.

If he hadn't known that Arianna's family was situated everywhere on the entire Media Network, he would have thought that she had a knack for knowing all the dramatics around her and when it happened.

Even so, once entering the campus, they were both met with Samantha Fara, the Class President. Turns out she was a complete tsundere, and that he had no need to worry himself about their first interaction. The blondes tsundere-ness stemmed from her nervousness of both new people and the whole male population.

He fit in two of them, so he was gonna have to get used to it.

"We will have a duel, Nova! Like true men!"

But the reason of him getting into this mess?

"You'll meet me in the Reference Room! There I will explain the rules for our manly duel!"

Apparently it was...

"How can that be appropriate, I will never understand the values that men hold!"

"Oh! But we haven't seen one in a while! Why not have something where both of you duke it out in the Gym!"

That's right, it was both Samantha and Arianna. Not just one, but both.

"That's not manly! True men use their wits on a checkered board!"

Kou didn't know how long he would be able to stand all this yelling, especially if it came from a guy who looked like he could box the daylights out of someone, but had the brains to actually work out a decently high-levelled equation in Calculus. It just didn't work well together in his opinion...

On the other hand,  continuing on why he was now stuck with a duel with the mish-mash of a character, turns out the guy wanted to keep their chastity intact after figuring out that his occupation was being a model.

News traveled fast, and Kou could see the effect quite quickly. Guys began to either ignore him, or hate his guts for winning over almost the entire female population. It was hard trying to find a guy to talk to decently without getting the evil eye, scowls, or the bird, but he was already getting used to it. Girls on the other hand, became a more scary experience to talk to. Heck, they became more hard to approach! Sometimes he would find them peeking from a corner, or some of the brave ones would either approach him during lunch or after school asking if he could eat their homemade food and walk them home respectively. A few run throughs already had the brunette avoiding others as much as he could, politely.

The only girls he could actually be comfortable with were both Arianna and Samantha, and by long shot the guy who passionately declared a duel on him... he was a different experience altogether, to put it nicely.

The bell rang, and all the students made their way to their respective classes, all hyped with the turn of events. Kou sighed as he trudged along with the mass with Arianna and Samantha in tow.