Two years later

Kou slammed open the door of his room looking murderous. The fact that he was drenched with his clothes, a simple white dress shirt and black jeggings, still on had a root to his rapidly darkening aura. He trudged towards the living room, where he would most certainly find Zalph, and some other household occupants of this ridiculously large manor. Upon entering the said room, Kou didn't bother to beat around the bush. "Who the fuck allowed Alicia to tamper with my room, again?"

The said girl was hiding behind Lucifer, poking her head out from behind the male to see how the events unfolded. Lucifer was clearly enjoying the sight of the drenched brunette, smirking at his predicament. Zalph looked up, glanced at his drenched student, then looked back down at his paperwork. "You can't always pin the blame on Alicia, Kou, it may as well have been the magical house gnomes wandering about."

"Don't shit with me!" Kou snapped. "In what regards is this huge manor a house?!"

"They're displaced," Zalph stated nonchalantly.

"Bullshit!" Kou hissed. He glared right at Alicia, making eye contact with the petite girl, before turning on his heel and leaving the room, and manor, altogether. He could care less about his outward appearance, he just needed to go and cool his head off. The outside was the best place to do that, and a walk through town was certainly appealing.

Once outside, Kou gave a huff, allowing the air around him to cool him off. Literally. It was a few months ago when Zalph needed to replenish his hands around the manor, seeing as a few older ones had retired of old age, and so he posted a 'Help Wanted' ad on the internet. How it even worked was beyond the brunette's knowledge, but it did. The following months had few but steady applicants coming in, it may have been the pay that attracted most of them, but when the two particular individuals entered, Kou immediately knew that the pay was merely an added bonus.

Alicia Faraguay, a peculiar girl that referred to herself in third person, and Lucifer, the very male who had 'spirited' him away from his previous life. They had met back in Namimori, Japan, after he had taken a stab for Tsuna during one of his escapades. "Dammit, things just have to end up like this."

Kou stopped and took a look around, noticing that he had gone far into town. He ran a hand through through his mildly wet hair, mentally making plans to call Tsuna sometime today, a hand on his hip. He still misses being in Japan, much less Namimori.

"Hey you!"

Maybe he could even try to sneak up on a flight back to Japan...

"I'm talking to you! Hey!"

He shook his head. He doubted that he could get away with sneaking off on a flight with Lucifer's extrasensory radar that seemed to always know what he was doing and where he was. That damn guy would pop up at the most inconvenient of times.

"HEY!!"

Kou jolted at the loud yell and scanned the area, stopping short when he was met with a dark haired female with grey blue eyes, a head smaller than him, her clothing consisting of a simple tank top, which allowed leeway to the colour of her bra, and short shorts. Kou didn't bother with the details as his growth spurt had became another daily annoyance. He was hardly 15, and he had immediately shot up like a tree on steroids... even the thought had its cringy degree. Because of his above average height, Kou was often mistaken to be an already independent individual.

"Are you even listening?!" The girl snapped, flicking his forehead with no problem.

"Ow! Sorry, what did you say?" Kou muttered, nursing his forehead.

"I said you should come with me! No time to waste now!" She grabbed his hand and proceeded to drag him through the crowded streets.

It took a while for Kou to process that he was being dragged by girl, whom he did not know of, in the midst of a crowd in a very busy square. The square itself was dotted with various shops, some with brand names, others for hunger needs. "Hey! I don't even know who you are!"