Dreams Part 2

"Alright, spit it out." Kou slid his tired gaze towards the other occupant of the room, Lucifer, trying to smother his yawn.

"What do you mean?" He rubbed his eyes, grumbling under his breath. Lately he had been sleeping a lot less, all thanks to the continuous dream of him being in a weird manor, much less tortured in them. It was inconceivable for him to remember the dreams with such clarity, perhaps it was the overwork at the Agency that—

"You're obviously itching to ask something," Lucifer growled, rolling his eyes.

"Well whatever your intuition is after, I don't have it," The brunette countered, burying his face into his arms. He just wanted to rest, without the dreams.

"Man, you suck being your sarcastic self today," Lucifer grunted, promptly plopping himself down in the seat in front of the tired brunette.

"I didn't know that you cared, burglar-chan," Kou drawled, his head still down.

"Why you—!!"

The door slammed open. "Alicia is being chased, desu!"

Both males turned towards the direction of the door, finding that the brown haired girl trying to put distance between herself and some crazed woman. "Aw, don't be shy! I just wanna hug you!"

"Alicia doesn't want a hug! Desu!" Faraguay shouted behind her shoulder.

Both Kou and Lucifer merely looked on as Faraguay was being chased around the room. It wasn't until the brown haired girl took hold of Kou, did the other stop. Looking over the person who had taken away her current obsession. Her grey blue eyes widened when she recognized the male. She then gave out a laugh, her hands on her hips. "I didn't expect to find you here, Conner!"

Kou gave a huff, freeing himself of the girl's grip, resulting in the said girl to scurry behind Lucifer. "What I'd like to know is what are you doing here, Stella,"

"Obviously I was visiting you out of worry, I'm your manager after all!" Stella smacked the brunette on the back a few times in mirth.

"Please stop hitting me, I don't think I'll be able to handle it..." Kou grumbled, already feeling the starts of nausea.

"Ah, sorry, sorry!" Stella apologized with a laugh, retracting her hand. "Didn't mean to get carried away!"

"Ugh, you're too loud, Stella..." Kou let his head fall down onto the table.

The other occupants looked on in silence. Stella then turned towards Lucifer, pointing at Kou. "Is he alright? He seems worse than the last time I saw him at the Agency,"

Lucifer merely gave a snort, shrugging. "He's been like this for the past week."

"Really?" Stella asked in surprise. "I didn't realize that you were this tired yesterday, have you been getting enough sleep?"

Her only answer was a tired groan from the seemingly dead brunette. Crossing her arms, Stella poured. "And here I thought it would be a good idea to tell you about the movie position I petitioned you to be in—"

"Hold on! A movie position?!" Kou stood up abruptly, though he immediately regretted it as he returned to his crouched state, groaning. A few minutes passed before he spoke up again. "Why? Wasn't modelling enough?"

"You gained popularity." Stella stated as if it were the most obvious thing in the whole world.

Lucifer decided to intervene. "It's only been a few weeks, popularity can't just erupt in that time-span,"

As if to agree, Faraguay nodded her head only to pause when Stella gave out points. "It would be if it was just one of two areas,"

At Lucifer's bland look, Stella elaborated. "We got two major factors deciding popularity of our models, the first is the Agency, and the other is the public, if it was just within our Agency then our models wouldn't snag a movie position, a step up in their career portfolio, until they've reached a sufficient amount of positive feedback for a certain amount of shoots,"