Age 11 Determination part 3

It was mid-evening when Kou woke up from his nap. Looking out the window on his right, he spotted two figures. Both small, but that was plausible since he was on the fifth floor. The brunette rested his head back onto the pillow. "So far my life's been terrible... with all this jumbled hit and run."

He smiled softly, there wasn't anything left for him to do. Besides for him to regain his minds stability. He swore he lost almost all of his sanity when he had called for Iemitsu. Enough insanity to be called crazy and be sent to an asylum. "Heh, I wonder how the guy I stabbed in the leg fared..."

The door opened and a nurse entered with a tray of food. Smiling sympathetically at the brunette. "I've brought you your meal."

Kou nodded, assuming a smile. "Thank you, I'll eat it later."

The nurse set the tray down on the side table, and left the brunette to his own thoughts. Kou looked out the window once more, but nothing seemed to gain his interest any longer. The aspect of normal didn't fit with the scenery out the window anymore, not with the recent events. He was more aware of the minute details that, to a normal person, wouldn't have mattered. Somehow, it vaugely triggered something but the pain that accompanied the memory made him stop the train of thought altogether. "It better not be some sort of amnesia...."

A faint patter of footsteps resounded in the halls on the otherside of the white walls, making the brunette perk with the utmost attention. He slowly made his way off the bed, dragging the IV stand along with him, grabbing a good heavy book. He then made his way carefully to the edge of the door, holding the book above him as best as he could.

The thought of it being an adult didn't cross his mind, nor did the failiure that came with it.

However that wasn't the case for the slightly insane brunette, in fact when the door opened Sawada Tsunayoshi hurtled into the room. But it was a bit too late for Kou to identify the petite brunette, since he brought the book down causing the latter to fall on the ground unconscious. It took Kou exactly five seconds to figure out who he hit, and another six seconds to realize what he had done. A second later he began to panic, eyes wide. "Tunafish?! H-h-hey, Tuna, are you ok?"

"Of course he's not okay, you hit him with a book." Kou spun around to be faced with Hibari examining the book he had dropped not too long ago. "This could cause a mild concussion, if not more."

"What? Oh god....." The brunette panicked and began to frantically look around. "Gotta do someting... gotta make sure he's okay... I know the bed! I'll place him on my bed!"

With the thought, he began dragging the unconscious brunette towards the said bed. Hibari merely watched on the side, leaning on the wall with his arms crossed across his chest. After a struggling five minutes, Kou had finally managed to place Tsuna on the hospital bed properly. "Phew, that was close..... you could have at least helped me out a bit, don't you think Hibari?"

"No, you could've done it yourself." The said raven haired male replied blatantly.

"That's just wonderful." Kou snorted. "So why are you guys here anyway?"

"The herbivore wanted to visit you." Hibari motioned towards the knocked out brunette.

"That still doesn't explain why you are here."

"I was patroling my usual rounds."

"Is that really the reason?" A glare was sent towards Kou, who giggled it off. "Who knew your territory expanded so quickly in what? Two days was it? Huh, Hibari?"

Ignoring the question, Hibari asked one for himself. "What happened, herbivore."

"Hm?" Kou tilted his head slightly in question.