Exposed

"Holy shittin' fuck!" A loud yell resounded through the whole of the Manor, alerting the early risers that gathered in the dining room. The lone fact revealed how far the single cry of profanity travelled at an impossible rate. Yet the group of early risers hardly gave a care, since there would be one or two yells in inconsistent intervals. It was worth getting used to. It wasn't until a frayed brunette burst through the doors did anyone acknowledge the origin of the scream. Kou didn't waste time in zooming in on Tsuna, immediately making his way towards him. "Tsuna! You've got to put a restraining order on your man!"

Being trained as a Boss has honed the said brunette into expecting the unexpected, but as it was still in the early hours of the morning... a few slip ups were to occur. Thus the choking fit he had on the pancake he was about to swallow. It, unfortunately, took some time for him to recover before he deadpanned his frayed friend. "For what?"

"For what?!" Kou gestured to himself. "I was so close to crossing to the other side when he electrocuted me!"

He grabbed his hair in despair. "Why am I even alive after that whole scenario!"

"Can you shut up, we're in the middle of breakfast," A grumpy Gokudera sniped as he glowered at the loud brunette. Yamamoto, beside him, gave a yawn of his own in response.

"I really don't know what I should think of that attitude..." Kou grumbled back. "I don't see you on the verge of death via electrocution."

"No one asked for your sob story to be spilled in the morning, bastard." Gokudera scowled, stabbing his hot dog with his fork.

"Sheesh!" Kou rolled his eyes, his hands on his hips. "Talk about getting out of bed on the wrong side!"

"Why you—" Gokudera slammed his hands on the table as he rose from his seat.

Tsuna quickly intervened, not wanting a huge fuss so early in the morning. "That's enough, Hayato, we're still in the middle of breakfast!"

And before he could hear another whine from his Right Hand, Tsuna turned towards Kou. "Why not sit down and eat breakfast? You're already awake and standing,"

Kou looked down to see what was served, various styled eggs with side of either hot dog or bacon and pancakes. The enticing smell finally registered in his adrenaline-high brain resulting in his stomach to growl audibly. And with how the events were going, Mukuro just had to make a stab at it. "Kufufufu, look at how hungry he is,"

"I," Kou glared at the Illusionist, huffing in exasperation. "am not going to comment on that,"

With a final push from Tsuna, Kou sat down at an empty spot awaiting the food that the Butler brought him. The smell being far more enticing than before caused his stomach to growl once more. Clapping his hands together, Kou ignored everything else in favour of giving thanks for his meal. "Thanks for the food!"

"So how was your night?" Tsuna spoke up after some time in an attempt to create small talk.

"If you're going for polite speech, it's not working." Kou replied after swallowing down his morsel. He gave a pointed look towards Tsuna pointing his fork towards him. "I mean, come on, it's not that hard to break the ice so early in the morning,"

"Well sorry for even trying!" Tsuna retorted with a roll of his eyes.

"Much better," Kou nodded with satisfaction as he turned back to his breakfast. Swallowing another morsel he blatantly jabbed at Tsuna. "no point in being fancy."

Tsuna rolled his eyes continuing to eat his breakfast. "You have any plans to spend your day, Kou?"

"Tell me about it," Kou muttered, stabbing his bacon and bringing it up to his mouth. "I came 'cause I had a talk with your gramps, yet I'm here for a good two weeks!"