Age 12 Days of ascension Part 1

"WAI-!"

BOOM

"I SAID HO-!"

CRASH

"HONESTLY I KEEP TELLING YOU TO WAIT! DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR EARS?!"

Kou looked on, as a simple bystander to the whole foreign situation presented to him. It wasn't all too long ago that he was introduced to Zalph... a week wasn't all too long ago... right? Kou gave a sigh, running a hand through his hair as the sounds of chase continued.

"DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO LISTEN?!" The man of 20 threw behind his shoulder, then dove forward, summersaulting a few times to avoid the flying projectile known as a tonfa.

Yes, the great Hibari, Kyoya, was the one who was chasing the man that was supposedly a student of his father's. Kou grimaced at the bulls-eye the Perfect gave the other. That must have hurt bad... He shook his head, thinking back on how this situation came about. He frowned. "OW! I SAID- OW- STOP! OW!"

How did this situation come about anyway? "WOAH! DON'T JUST THROW EVERYTHING YOU HAVE! DID YOU NOT HEAR ME?"

Ah, that was right, it was around the time Zalph and him were walking around the district of Namimori. Kou nodded his head in accordance of his thoughts, the walk had some nostalgia to it.

BANG

Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on how the situation was looked upon, Kou had not crossed paths with Tsunayoshi. In some ways that was a relief, in others though... Kou shook his head clearing his thoughts, muttering under his breath. "I'm getting depressed for no reason, that's no good."

"LOOK, CAN'T WE JUST TALK?" Kou watched as Zalph dodged the swipe with a mere millisecond of near contact. He raised a brow, intrigued. He has got to get him to teach him how to dodge speedy projectiles like that, it could even break physics laws!

CRACK

The wall, made of the strongest concrete throughout history of bricks and concrete, gave way to the piercing the tonfa made. Now that was just ridiculous, no way could a weapon, in its entire history create such a thing. The least it would leave is a small indentation in the form of a scratch... Zalph had gotten back to running, dodging the half-crazed Perfect. "Mm, talk about defying physics..."

By now the Sun was setting, tinting the sky with hues of orange and pink. Kou paused in thought. "How did we even meet up with Hibari?"

"Oh, right," He scratched his head, coming round to the reason. "he was on his usual patrol... when did his area get so huge?"

"KOU! AREN'T YOU GOING TO HELP YOUR TUTOR?" Zalph half screamed, still running for his life.

The brunette gave him a bland look. "Why should I? You're the one more experienced in fights."

"AREN'T YOU ON GOOD TERMS WITH THIS GUY?" Kou shook his head, resulting in Zalph shouting his frustration in Italian. From it's content, and his small amount of knowledge on the language, he could tell that they weren't your usual day-to-day conversation words... He should learn the curses, Kou reminded himself.

"Would he teach me?" He muttered, looking down at the ground.

"KOU! PLEASE, AT LEAST STOP HIS RAMPAGE!" Zalph pleaded with the brunette, who was still standing in the one spot before the attack had all started.

"Have I ever told you that he made me memorize the whole of Namimori's students attending the three Nami-chuus'?" Kou offered unhelpfully.

"THAT DOESN'T MEAN A THING RIGHT NOW!" Zalph shouted, his face streaked with crocodile tears. If this kept up, he would be in an early grave then he intended. That was, by no means, a happy ending like all those Fairy Tales, he secretly loved, had.

Kou paused for a moment to think on whether it was high time to spare his one-week-old tutor the damage he was facing. Maybe... He looked around at their surroundings, a park that was dubbed after Namimori itself, broken, tattered, a mess. It was high time, this whole place would cost a fortune to have it fixed... and keep everyone's mouth shut about the damages. "Okay,"

Zalph looked like he was going to celebrate with his student's approval, but it was shot down with the proposal he was given for the exchange of his life coming out intact. "But you are going to teach me the curses in Italian, and I mean properly, I always have a dictionary with me to check it's authenticity in the modern world, so no skipping it out."

"WHY MUST YOUR PROPOSAL HAVE TO BE SOMETHING I DON'T WANT TO TEACH!" Zalph shot back with a glare.

Kou gave a shrug. "You're a tutor, and tutors have to teach their students everything, no matter what the subject."

The man looked as if he might reject the proposal and face his early grave, but then his look had changed into reconsidering it, coming to the conclusion that his life was much more valuable at the moment. He then gave a shout. "ALRIGHT! JUST- HURRY!"

Kou gave a smirk. Negotiating was too easy with him. He moved from his spot and started up a small jog, turning into a full-on sprint, charging straight into the Perfect. As predicted, they both tumbled down, hitting the ground with a loud smack. "Herbivore,"

Kou laughed, getting off of the Perfect as fast as he could and sprinted off, resulting in him getting chased by Hibari.

From the corner of his eye, he found his huffing tutor quite funny. Prancing around, he dodged most of the shots thrown at him, the result of training with his tutor. He could see that Hibari was not pleased, yet he didn't look all too angry either.

All the while, Kou was grinning, egging the Skylark's ego with some tossed up insults, and frustrating him with his dodges. He laughed out loud. "You know, Hibari, this sure reminds me of those old days in elementary!"

"Stop with your useless chatter, herbivore, and fight back," Despite the harsh comment, there was no spite in it. He twirled out of the tonfas reach, smirking at the flash of irritation in the other's eyes. Truly this was nostalgia at work.

"Ahahaha~" Kou gave another laugh. "The only difference now is that I'm not getting hit on the head so much!"

For a second he thought the dark haired teen smiled, but he couldn't confirm it. Instead, he smiled.

On the tenth swing, with a back breaking bend to dodge, Kou finally remembered the reason why the Skylark attacked his tutor in the first place.

His smile grew into a grin. So he was worried after all.