Chapter 1

At dusk, Ye Xian was running in the park.

The setting sun enveloped the earth, putting a golden coat on the earth.

The teenager runs in the sunset, which is exceptionally beautiful.

Ye Xiu was wearing headphones, listening to the song and moving on.

"Ding, a suitable host has been detected, and the Charity Shenhao system is binding...The binding is successful."

Hearing the voice in his mind, Ye Xiu was visibly stunned.

Stopped and patted the earphones.

"The headset is broken?"

Ye Xiu was a little confused, but he ignored it, and was about to continue running.

Damn it.

Suddenly a voice came from under my feet.

Ye Xiu lowered his head to see that it was a can.

"Which one is unqualified, littering?"

There are trash cans on both sides of the runway.

And this can is thrown on the ground next to the trash can.

Obviously someone just threw it away, didn't throw it in, and then just ignored it.

Is it difficult to pick up and throw in two steps?

Really lacking quality!

Ye Xiu cursed, stooped to pick it up, and threw it into the trash can on his left.

"Ding, you picked up a can and got a reward of 100,000 yuan."

Um?

Ye Xiu was taken aback, patted the headset, and muttered, "It seems that the headset is really broken. It's time to change it."

But before he finished speaking, the phone in his pocket suddenly vibrated.

Taking out his cell phone, Ye Xiu saw a text message.

After opening the text message and glanced at it, Ye Xiu's figure was shocked.

"Your ICBC card number... is credited to 100,000 yuan!"

Damn it! ?

This is real?

Did I awaken some kind of golden finger?

"System? Come out, let's have a good chat?"

Ye Xiu's eyes lit up and he shouted in his heart.

"Here, host."

Sure enough, there is a response!

"Tell me, what's the matter, what function do you have?" Ye Xiu asked.

"Back to the host, this system is a charity Shenhao system. As the name suggests, as long as the host continues to do charity good deeds, he can get rewards. The more he does, the more generous the rewards!"

Give rewards for doing good deeds for public welfare?

Ye Xiu's eyes lit up.

He just picked up a can and received a reward of 100,000 yuan.

It means that as long as you make a contribution to society, you will get rewards?

It seemed that he knew what Ye Xiu was thinking, and the system quickly responded: "Yes, anything, even if it is cleaning garbage or street sweeping, as long as it contributes to society and does charity, it will be rewarded."

I see!

Ye Xiu thought, and gradually walked on the runway.

"Oops!"

Suddenly there was an exclamation in the ear, and a figure fell towards this side.

Ye Xiu didn't think too much, and took him into his arms.

Because he doesn't do this, the opponent must fall to the ground.

It's soft at the beginning, and a faint fragrance floats.

Ye Xiu saw that she was a female classmate.

"Thanks, thank you senior." The female classmate shyly broke free from Ye Xiu's arms, lowered her head, and glanced at Ye Xiu from time to time with her beautiful eyes.

Heart trembling.

No way, Ye Xiu is also a well-known handsome guy in school.

School grass level.

The height of 185 meters, white and tender, looks handsome, so there are many secret admirers.

People often even ran into him at the door of the classroom or school.

This time, he just treated it as a prank.

Ye Xiu smiled with a warm smile, "It's okay, just pay attention to running in the future."

"Um."

The female classmate turned and ran away blushing, Ye Xiu clearly noticed that the roots of the girl's neck were red.

Ye Xiu shook his head helplessly.

Although he is already a senior in the senior year, he is still extremely lethal.

Freshman to senior year, pass kill.

No way, sometimes being handsome is also an annoyance.

"Ding, you helped up a female classmate and rewarded 200,000 yuan."

Ye Xiu, who was shaking his head helplessly, was taken aback for a moment. Does this count?

"Back to the host, public welfare is not big or small, good and evil are not big or small, as long as it is good deeds!"

Yes, it's awesome!

In this way, in just a short while, he has already made 300,000 yuan!

The money came too soon!

Ye Xiu's family is not very wealthy, so it's just a well-off family.

In one year, he can earn two or three hundred thousand yuan.

And just picking up a can and helping a female classmate, I earned a year's income in the family.

At this speed, there is no one!

With a move of mind, Ye Xiu focused his eyes on the rows of bicycles placed outside the playground, many of which were just thrown aside.

This caused a lot of trouble for those who had to park later.

Ye Xiu walked over without saying a word.

"Ding, you set up a bicycle and rewarded one hundred thousand yuan."