Chapter 2

At night, Ye Xiu was sitting on the bed in the dormitory, looking at the text messages on the phone, and his heart became excited.

Today is just that moment, less than an hour.

He made a full million!

In less than an hour, he became a millionaire!

Fuck, this feeling is not too cool.

"Boss, what are you going to do in a daze? Hurry up and turn on the computer. Today, my buddies rented accounts, five blacks, and abused bronze!"

A guy wearing big pants and flip-flops against a bird's nest was shouting at Ye Xiu.

There are six people in Ye Xiu's dormitory, arranged according to their birthdays.

Because Ye Xiu's birthday was early, he ranked the first.

The guy who talked was named Li Hang, the second child in the dormitory, was the ultimate game fan, and liked playing LOL the most.

Except for class every day, I'm basically in front of the computer.

I can't wait to dedicate my life to LOL.

Apart from scoring points, the biggest fun every day is to open a trumpet to abuse food, which is extremely cruel.

Hearing Li Hang's words, Ye Xiu smiled and said, "Okay, wait for me to get on the number!"

"I'm coming too." The fourth eldest raised his earphones and shouted.

"Count me! I'm in a bad mood today, mom's abuse of food!" the third child yelled.

Soon, the fifth child joined the battle.

The Five Black Dishes Group was established.

enter the game!

"Second, come on the road to support, there is no flash on the other side!"

"Boss TP gets off the road, let's climb the tower, and educate them on this group of dishes!"

"..."

Soon the end of the round.

35/0

The record is extremely brilliant.

The opposite side of the abuser finally hangs up three, and the remaining two dare not go out of the water spring, buying resurrection armor and golden body frantically at the water spring.

But it's useless.

A stroke of the big worm's flesh, on top of the front, casually slaughtered.

The methods are extremely cruel.

"Cool, this group of rookies should be educated, haha!"

"Second, we can't do it well, so what should I do if I beat someone back?" The fourth child laughed, and there was no such thing as dissatisfaction in his eyes.

"It's okay to retreat, what kind of game to play like this? Isn't it good to study hard?" Old Wu smiled.

"That is, don't study hard and play games every day. Let's do a good job so that they don't indulge in games." The second child smiled like a two hundred jin fat man, not knowing whether he was talking about others or himself.

Ye Xiu smiled without saying a word.

At this moment, a reminder sound came in my mind.

"Ding, you helped a male student retreat and rewarded one hundred thousand yuan."

Ye Xiu: "...?????"

This is also OK?

Ye Xiu looked dumbfounded.

Some people are really kicked out of traveling?

It seems that they are a bit cruel.

However, he seems to have discovered a new way to make money.

Immediately he said solemnly: "Second, let's go on, and teach them a lesson today, let them be clear!

Rubbish, unworthy of playing games! Honestly roll back and learn! "

"Yes, take the next one!"

Everyone laughed and cheered.

Although the Bronze Bureau is deep in the water, but the five black groups are all kings, no matter how deep your water is, it is no good.

"Ding, you helped a male student retreat and rewarded one hundred thousand!"

"Ding, you helped a couple break up and rewarded one hundred thousand!"

Ye Xiu:? ? ?

Unconsciously, all night.

Ye Xiu successfully helped five male students retreat.

Even helped two couples break up.

As for the reason for the breakup, it is probably because I found out that my boyfriend was playing games too much...

Ye Xiu and the others went to death, and none of them had a record of less than 35 people.

Since the system believes that a good deed has been done, the couple should dismantle it.

After spending the night like this, Ye Xiu now earned a full 1.8 million!

This speed of earning money is terrifying.

Originally, he was still worrying about finding a job for graduation, but now it's alright, looking for a fart job!

Isn't he good to go out to do good deeds?

I love to do good, I love to help others!