Chapter 29

"How about Haiyue Technology?"

A middle-aged man with a bald head and a big belly is drinking tea in an office on a high-rise building straight into the sky.

A man stood not far away, and the man respectfully responded: "Haiyue Technology has changed the boss. It is said that the newcomer is a young man."

"Young man? Haha, even that old thing can't beat me. What's the point of changing to a young man?" The man looked disdainful.

The person responded: "But I heard that the new boss asked the company to change the Tomato APP from charging to free."

"Change to free? Hahaha, newcomers are newcomers." The middle-aged man laughed and said, "Change the APP to free, so the employees of Haiyue Technology's entire company are afraid that they will drink Northwest Wind?"

"That's not clear." The man returned.

"Go, keep staring, and tell me as soon as there is a turmoil."

"good."

...

At the same time, Haiyue Technology's employees have already started extensive changes in accordance with Ye Xiu's requirements.

Not only has the paid reading function been cancelled, but also the personal center and sign-in and prize-collection functions have been added.

As long as you sign in every day, you can receive gold coins, and when you reach a certain amount of gold coins, you can exchange them for RMB!

That's real money!

The employees of the company were all dumbfounded by Ye Xiu's hand.

Reading without money, can still receive money?

They all want to download one, okay?

Three days later, Ye Xiu sat in the office listening to Liu Wenyue's report.

The staff is very capable and fulfilled his requirements in three days.

Tomato APP completely changed to free reading APP

"Mr. Ye, how do we make a profit next?"

Although the boss's decision she didn't have much to say.

But she wanted to know what Ye Xiu would do next.

Not only is it free, but you also post money to it every day. Isn't this not a loss?

"Well, well done, you don't need to worry about the rest, remember, the app works normally."

"By the way, the employee's salary will be paid as such."

"Oh good." Liu Wenyue nodded.

Although still at a loss, but what the boss says is what it is.

Why do you want to ask?

Of course it's because the boss is handsome.

"By the way, Liu Wenyue, do you know anything about public welfare?"

Ye Xiu asked suddenly.

"Public welfare?" Liu Wenyue was taken aback, thought for a moment, and said, "Know a little bit. When I was in school, I did some charity activities, such as sending water to marathon runners, visiting lonely elderly people, etc..."

"in school?"

"Well, I am from Yanshan University, and I will graduate in more than half a year. This is my first job."

"Yanshan University?" Ye Xiu smiled and said, "That's a coincidence. I am also from Yanshan University. I just graduated this year, so I am considered your senior."

"Senior!?" Liu Wenyue was shocked.

Became the boss just after graduation?

And she just graduated, can only be a secretary for the boss.

This gap is too big.

"Just understand!"

Ye Xiu ignored Liu Wenyue's shock, his eyes lit up slightly: "You go back and prepare well and write me a plan for public welfare."

"Ye always intends to do charity?"

Liu Wenyue looked at Ye Xiu with admiration in her eyes.

His boss had his own company at a young age, he was so enthusiastic about public welfare, and he was so handsome.

It's just perfect.

Male god!

"Well, you go back and think about it, or list all the people nearby who need help and send it over tomorrow."

"Yes, President Ye."

Buzzing~buzzing~buzzing~buzzing~......

Suddenly a vibrating sound came, causing Liu Wenyue to look around in confusion.