Chapter 33

In the quiet room, Ye Xiu and Tang Wanqing sat face to face at the table.

A weird atmosphere is constantly spreading.

Tang Wanqing blushed, sitting upright at the table, writing test papers seemingly rigorously, but with a pair of clever eyes, she glanced at Ye Xiu from time to time, with a shy expression on her face.

Ye Xiu looked at her with a headache.

And because the table is relatively narrow, under the table, Tang Wanqing's feet swayed against Ye Xiu's legs from time to time.

The strange atmosphere is rising sharply.

The air was strangely quiet.

Continued until more than eight o'clock.

Ye Xiu said helplessly, "It's getting late, go back and rest quickly."

"Don't worry, Brother Ye Xiu, I don't know this question or this question, can you tell me about it?"

Tang Wanqing was anxious and spoke quickly.

Ye Xiu looked at the two blank questions on the test paper. This time it didn't seem to be a topic deliberately searched for.

Ye Xiu also gave Tang Wanqing a serious explanation.

A few minutes later, Tang Wanqing had a sudden sense of openness. She looked at Ye Xiu and smiled: "Brother Ye Xiu is really amazing."

"What about this one?" Tang Wanqing asked again.

Ye Xiu then explained five questions to Tang Wanqing in succession, which aroused Tang Wanqing's admiration.

In the course of the explanation, the hands of the two also accidentally touched from time to time.

Every time at this time, Tang Wanqing's cheeks turned red.

A pair of eyes contained extremely complex expressions, hesitating to say nothing.

Finally, Ye Xiu looked at his watch and said, "It's nine o'clock. It's not good for your eyes to do the questions at night, so go back and rest early."

"Brother Ye Xiu." Tang Wanqing's voice suddenly became a little lower, a little bit shy.

Ye Xiu's heart tightened, but his face pretended to be calm: "What's the matter?"

The atmosphere suddenly became quieter again.

Tang Wanqing packed up her things, and suddenly got up, smiled sweetly at Ye Xiu: "Then I'll go back first, Ye Xiu will rest early."

"Well, good you have to rest early."

Ye Xiu smiled and sent Tang Wanqing out before heaved a sigh of relief.

He was really afraid that Tang Wanqing would stay here.

If Tang Wanqing were older, Ye Xiu would naturally not have so much entanglement.

But he is still a high school student, the third year of high school, and he is facing the most important stage.

Although Ye Xiu is not a good person, he still has his own principles.

There are some things that cannot be done.

Boom boom boom.

Just as Ye Xiu was persuading himself, the door suddenly rang again.

Ye Xiu opened the door and saw Tang Wanqing standing outside.

"Brother Ye Xiu graduated from Yanshan University?"

"Yes, what's the matter?"

"Oh, it's okay, I will definitely go to Yanshan University when I fill in my volunteers!"

After speaking, he ran away.

Ye Xiu:? ? ?

After closing the door, Ye Xiu finally lay on the bed and prepared to rest.

"Ding, you help Tang Wanqing make up lessons and reward Jinglong Law Firm for the transfer of a full contract."

As he expected, there was a gain.

Seeing a string of words in front of him, Ye Xiu smiled at the corner of his mouth.

Although there were some twists and turns in this make-up course, the gains were not small.

He has heard of Jinglong Law Firm.

The location is in Kyoto.

And it is one of the top law firms in the country.

They are all capable people, who deal with cases, and rarely lose.

Of course, he may not use these for the time being, but it may not be necessary in the future.

And these lawyers can not only solve the case.

More importantly, they have strong connections in their hands!

This is their essential advantage.

It is also for the needs of investigating the case.

Therefore, having a law firm is equivalent to having contacts in various fields!

This harvest is quite rich!

Thinking about it, Ye Xiu was also sleepy, so he fell asleep.

The next day, as soon as I woke up, I received a call from Liu Wenyue.

"Mr. Ye, something happened to the company!"