Chapter 9

Toot toot...

Finished talking and hung up the phone.

Suddenly, I heard a classmate's voice in my ear: "Fuck, I just checked, this beauty has a lot of background."

"How to say?"

"Liu Yanrou, CEO of Hengshi Group!"

Hengshi Group, isn't that the company of your father?

That's it!

At this time, Su Xiaoxiao also stepped out of the BMW and looked at Ma Jianguo Road earnestly: "Jianguo, I think I have to consider your pursuit."

After speaking, he turned and ran out of the crowd.

She, Su Xiaoxiao, is a class flower and can't afford to lose this person.

Ma Jianguo was completely confused.

Starbucks.

Ordered some afternoon tea.

Ye Xiu and Liu Yanrou sat by the window, sipping the cappuccino.

"I'm curious, why don't you want this job?"

Liu Yanrou took the lead to speak, her hair was charmingly fluffed, and she smiled and said, "As far as I know, your family background is average, and the salary for this job is not low."

Ye Xiu didn't answer directly, but instead asked, "I'm also curious, why did Ms. Liu take the initiative to come and give me such a lucrative job?"

Liu Yanrou glanced at Ye Xiu, and did not hide: "You saved people before. It was my grandmother."

Ye Xiu was stunned, and then he was stunned: "That's how it is."

"This job is a temporary return." Liu Yanrou stretched out her hands to support her chin, and looked at Ye Xiu with a smile: "But you refused."

It seemed that he wanted to see Ye Xiu deflated.

One hundred thousand a month is not a small amount, and most people don't have the courage to refuse.

Ye Xiu rolled his eyes and said, "I was just trying to save the old lady's life. If I accept your job offer, it will change. Is Ye Xiu such a superficial person?"

"I can see that you are not." Liu Yanrou's eyes flashed with appreciation, and smiled: "Well, I have already paid the money. I have things to deal with, so I'll leave first, and we'll see you another day.

Bye-Bye. "

After speaking, got up and left.

After Liu Yanrou left, Ye Xiu also got up and left.

After leaving Starbucks, Ye Xiu did not go back to school directly.

Instead, I bought a small electric donkey in a nearby store.

Don't look at the small eDonkey, but near this university, it might be better than a car.

There is a lot of people here, and sometimes, cars don’t necessarily run past the eDonkey.

And it's about to graduate, there is no need to buy a car to show off.

Riding a little eDonkey worth more than 1,000 yuan, Ye Xiu felt in a good mood.

And beside him, there is an old man riding a small electric donkey.

At first glance, it is no ordinary person.

It's the kind of extraordinary person who is accompanied by big fish and flesh all day long, with a yellow robe added to his body.

The two were walking side by side, and suddenly the takeaway boy next to him stopped with an oops.

Ye Xiu was taken aback: "What's the matter?"

"Oh, the car is out of power."

The takeaway boy was distraught, looked at the trunk, and said anxiously: "There are still four takeaways that haven't been delivered yet."

"Where is it? Why don't I deliver it for you." Ye Xiu stepped forward and took a look.

"4235 dormitory, Gongbao chicken rice bowl, potato sirloin..."

Isn't this his dormitory?

Ye Xiu was taken aback, and then looked at the name, isn't it just those stinks in the dormitory?

Immediately smiled and said, "Brother, let me send you in. We are in the 4235 dormitory."

"Yes?"

After the takeaway brother called to confirm, Ye Xiu returned to the bedroom with four takeaways.

As soon as he opened the door, Ye Xiu smiled and shouted, "Sons, Dad is back!"

The voice fell, and there were only very rhythmic keyboard and mouse sounds on all sides.

It's extremely quiet.

"Not welcome? Then I'm leaving." Ye Xiu turned around.

"Don't, brother, you are my own brother!" The youngest couldn't help it first, and said with a grimace: "I'm starving to death."

"Boss, you are the most handsome, come, my takeaway." The second child was very decisive and shameless.

"Boss, your **** is bursting!" The fourth eldest shouted.

"Fuck, you just broke!" Ye Xiu went up and drew it back!