Chapter 10

"Ding, you gave out four takeaways for the takeaway brother, and the reward was RMB 400,000."

I took the takeaway to the dormitory brothers, and Ye Xiu quickly received the system prompt.

But he has now cultivated a big heart.

Income of 400,000 yuan in just a few minutes.

Not only was he not surprised, but he felt a little bit less.

Yes, this income rate is still too slow.

It would be nice to come and save people bravely a few more times.

The grandmother who saved Liu Yanrou has directly obtained 50% of Hengshi Group's shares.

But this kind of thing is not something he can encounter if he wants to.

And he doesn't want others to have troubles all the time.

"Boss, I heard that you rejected a job with a monthly salary of 100,000?" The second child suddenly spoke while eating.

brush!

The second one said, the third, the fourth and the fifth all looked over.

"Well, what's the matter?" Ye Xiu said.

"I heard that although you refused to work, you approached the overbearing female president of Hengshi Group?"

"Well, what's the matter?"

"The female president also invited you to dinner?"

"Well, what's the matter?"

"Fuck, boss, do you want to pretend like this, can we not be so calm?" The second child couldn't help but complain.

Damn, the CEO of Hengshi Group, he is worth at least a few hundred million, right?

A woman like this will never worry about eating and drinking all her life!

Seeing the red-eyed jealous expressions of his brothers, Ye Xiu stretched out his hands and said helplessly: "No way, who makes him the most handsome in this dormitory?"

Brothers want to say, do you want to pretend like this?

But think about it carefully.

If it were them, I'm afraid they would have left sideways and pretended to be in the sky.

A big beauty worth hundreds of millions, if this comes in hand.

Even if they are big fish and meat every day, they will never worry about it all their lives.

"Boss, did you save an old lady before?" The fourth child suddenly said.

Ye Xiu was taken aback: "How do you know?"

"You can turn on a certain sound and take a look, you, it's getting hot now."

There is sourness in the old four words.

Looking at the other brothers, their eyes were full of jealous jars.

As if to say, how come all good things are taken up by the boss?

Ye Xiu turned on a certain tone with a dazed expression.

I found the first short video very familiar.

Isn't this recorded the process of saving his grandmother before?

Was it photographed?

Ye Xiu glanced at the video data.

Over 3 million likes!

Hundreds of thousands of comments below!

Clicking to open it all compliments him.