Chapter 20

"By the way, the sixth child, why don't you go up there, what are you doing here?" the third child asked.

"It's nothing, I won't go to the party or something. I have something to do. I guess I won't have time to go back to school in the future. I just miss you guys, so come and have a look."

Xiao Linfeng smiled and said, "After seeing you, I have to go."

"So anxious?" Ye Xiu asked in surprise: "Your boy, Tiantian, is mysterious, what are you doing?"

"I..." Xiao Linfeng was about to say something, when he heard a sound, his face changed and he immediately retracted his head and shouted: "Brothers have time to contact me, I have something to do, so let's go!"

After that, Land Rover was launched immediately and ran away.

The third and second child looked puzzled.

And shortly after Xiao Linfeng drove out, roars came from the road behind.

A Rolls-Royce with extreme winds drove over, rolled down the window, and a beautiful woman with a score of 95 looked over: "Have you seen a Land Rover?"

"Go over there." Ye Xiu moved his mind and pointed in the opposite direction.

The beauty frowned, and drove the sports car quickly to chase after her.

The chins of the second, third, fourth and fifth child are about to fall to the ground.

The beauty is chasing behind in a sports car?

This sixth child’s family background is not easy...

Back to the dormitory, the brothers fell asleep.

No way, they drink a lot.

The next few days.

After a lot of tedious things, such as defense, contract and so on.

Ye Xiu had officially graduated.

Step into the society thoroughly.

The elder brothers were standing at the entrance of the school, one of them was holding a box, with emotions all over their faces.

"Four years of university, it's really like a dream. It passed in a flash." The second son said.

"Yes, it's a pity." The youngest shook his head, "Second brother didn't find anyone until he graduated."

"Are you special..." The second child went up with his feet.

The brothers laughed.

"Have you all been looking for a job?" Ye Xiu asked with a smile.

"Well, don't worry, you won't lose the boss!" The youngest promised with a smile and patted his chest.

There is a billionaire in the dormitory, they are really proud.

With a boss like this, even if he is in decline in the future, he can still drink soup with Ye Xiu.

"Boss, why don't you start a company? My brothers will definitely follow you." The fourth man suggested.

"Fuck you, you are just coveting the boss's money, low!" The second child kicked again: "The boss is a shareholder of Lijiang Hotel. Do you need to start a company? Isn't he good to lie down to make money?"

The joke was a joke, but they were really curious about Ye Xiu's future plans.

I am also curious about this rich life.

"Boss, seriously, what are you going to do?" The youngest said a few thoughts from his brother.

"Me." Ye Xiu looked around, picked up a mineral water bottle, and gestured with a few brothers, and said with a smile: "To make a contribution to the society, start with picking up rubbish."

"Ding, you picked up a mineral water bottle and rewarded one hundred thousand."

Listening to the voice, Ye Xiu smiled.

"Fuck, boss, do you really want to pick up rubbish?" The brothers looked dumbfounded.

Before Ye Xiu said this, they thought it was a joke, but they didn't expect it to be true.

But think about it, Ye Xiu is already a billionaire, so does he still have to make money?

Do what you want to do?

Young models line up and fly around the world.

It may be that Ye Xiu is tired of the rich life and wants to experience a simple life.

It must be so.

The brothers secretly guessed in their hearts.