Chapter 81-90

When she moved like this, the others followed Tang Yue'er and looked towards Ye Xiu.

All were taken aback.

When did a sports car park there?

"That's... Pagani? Hey! Who is this man, who can actually drive Pagani Fengshen?

This is more than ten million more expensive than Brother Zhao's car! "

When everyone was talking about it.

Tang Yueer had already walked to the side of Pagani.

Reached out and stroked Pagani's cool and perfect lines, as if the blood was boiling,

Although she has an extraordinary family background, she has seen many sports cars.

But he has a crazy love for top sports cars as much as anyone.

Even put a handsome guy and a top sports car in front of her.

Just like now.

She would not hesitate to choose a sports car first!

Not because of vulgarity, or pure love!

Because she likes the excitement of riding a sports car on the road.

Tang Yueer fell in love with the car the moment he stroked the lines of Pagani's body.

There are no more than three Pagani Fengshen in the emperor.

How could I miss it when I appeared in front of her?

"Handsome man, let me drive your car for a while?"

Tang Yueer turned her head, flicked her long hair, and looked at Ye Xiu coolly.

She showed a cool and handsome young girl, and a soft smile that was youthful and beautiful.

"Lend you? Give me a reason at least?"

Ye Xiu looked at Tang Yueer, aside from the neutral words and deeds, Tang Yueer's appearance was still very good.

At least 9 points or more, a long pink hair not only did not make her non-mainstream, but a bit more beautiful.

It seems that Tang Yueer used to exercise regularly.

That pectoral and gluteal muscles just explode, right?

Has unparalleled lethality to men.

With a pair of black tight leather pants, a small jacket with a small waist.

In addition to being cool and handsome, it also exudes a charming hormonal atmosphere.

League of Legends S8KDA girl group Akali knows, right?

That's it!

When Ye Xiu saw Tang Yueer's first glance, he thought of the KDA girl group Akali.

It's so alike.

"reason?"

Tang Yueer blinked, then looked back at the hungry wolves who had been staring at her back **** and drooling silently.

Then look back!

Twist!

Take long legs!

Step by step, he walked in front of Ye Xiu.

Looking at the tall and handsome Ye Xiu, his arm suddenly glanced at Ye Xiu's neck.

Stand on tiptoes.

He tilted his head and pressed red lips to his cheeks.

(?3?)?...Mua!

Then let go.