Chapter 24

"Do you know what kind of car this is? Pagani Fengshen, my husband's, 90 million cars, you can't afford it for the rest of your life!"

"Brother Ye Xiu." At this moment, Tang Wanqing ran out of the hotel.

Ye Xiu looked at the beauty with heavy makeup and pressed the car key: "Sorry, this is my car."

Seeing the car lights turned on, the beauty was dumbfounded.

Pretending to hit the master?

"Hey, hey, I'm joking, little brother, so let's leave a contact information and keep in touch in the future."

Ye Xiu opened the car door.

Beauty: "Little brother, do you have time today, let's open a room together?"

Drive 90 million cars!

Such a rich person is hard to come by!

The beauty was completely shameless, and she couldn't wait to ride on Ye Xiu to show her 18 martial arts.

But Ye Xiu didn't bother to care about her at all.

After Tang Wanqing got in the car, she turned into a flash of lightning and left.

Because nearby schools either have holidays or graduates, there are very few pedestrians and vehicles on the road at night.

When Ye Xiu stepped down the accelerator, he heard the whistling wind in his ear, it was the sensation of blood flow accelerating.

Incomparable stimulation.

"Ah! Ye Xiu, slow down!"

Tang Wanqing paled with fright.

Ye Xiu's speed was too fast.

Ten minutes later, Tang Wanqing and Ye Xiu walked out in a community downstairs, talking and laughing.

"My house is on the 8th floor. Would you like to go up and sit down?" Tang Wanqing smiled sweetly.

"Forget it, I should go back too."

Ye Xiu waved his hand.

"Well, goodbye, pay attention to safety on the road, don't drive so fast." Tang Wanqing warned.

Although very exciting, but very dangerous.

"Bye." Ye Xiu got into the car and left.

Tang Wanqing stood downstairs, watching the sports car disappear into view, before turning around and walking towards the elevator.

Tonight is destined to be a night she cannot forget.

"Ding, you **** the young lady home, reward 1 million RMB in cash, and all the shares of Haiyue Technology Company."

Ye Xiu didn't feel any waves in his heart for the cash prompt.

After all, he is now worth more than a billion people. How can he be moved by a mere one million?

To put it bluntly, he has now realized that money is a number to him.

The kind of flowers that can't be spent.

But this company...

"Haiyue Technology, go back and check what this company does." Ye Xiu murmured and drove home.

The next day, Ye Xiu drove out early for a stroll.

Of course there are two more things to do by the way.

First, by the way, see if there is anything that needs help on the road.

Secondly, let's drop by to see how this Haiyue technology company is.

He checked it on the Internet yesterday.

This Haiyue Technology company seems to be in the IT industry. What kind of website APP specializes in it

But it hasn't been listed yet, and I don't know how much it is worth.

But Ye Xiu didn't think it mattered. Anyway, it didn't matter if it was in debt.

If I help pay back the money, can I still get rewards?

Ye Xiu was in a good mood when he thought of this.

Turn on the phone and open the Didi software.

Haiyue Technology wouldn't be able to run right there, so Ye Xiu wasn't very worried.

Stop by and see if you can carry a few guests.

If you don't charge money, it should be considered a good deed, right?

He had thought of this idea as early as yesterday, so the software was also made in advance, just open it.

"Ding, you have a new reservation order."

So fast?

catch!

Apart from anything else, Ye Xiu clicked OK.

Open the location and take a look at the entrance of Henghai University.

This place is cooked!

Immediately, kick the accelerator down.

Pagani turned into a flash of lightning and galloped away.