Chapter 40

"Ding, you successfully rescued a beautiful woman and rewarded the imperial capital with a mansion."

On the sports car, Ye Xiu looked weird when he heard the system's prompt tone. Is this OK?

How do you feel that the system is a bit sloppy?

The most money is given on weekdays, but today it is so generous, and it is directly given to a palace.

For many years in the imperial capital, Ye Xiu certainly knew the Qi Palace.

It was a top-notch mansion, a famous mansion.

It falls within the second ring of the imperial capital, and its location is extremely special.

The Forbidden City is next door!

This value is at least several billion, and it can no longer even be measured by money.

This is a cultural heritage.

Not many people want to buy it.

Qi Palace?

interesting.

Ye Xiu smiled.

"What are you laughing at?" Su Jiu'er saw Ye Xiu smirking and asked, "Are you happy?

Happy to trick me from that person? "

While talking, Su Jiu'er tilted his head and gently fluffed his hair, his movements were extremely charming.

It has to be said that Su Jiu'er is a first-class beauty regardless of body shape, appearance and movements, and it seems that she is the kind of self-cultivation.

Ye Xiu was basically certain that Su Jiu'er's family background was not at least ordinary.

Hearing Su Jiu'er's words, Ye Xiu regained his consciousness and smiled, "Didn't you take the initiative to say you want to talk to me? Lie, this term is not appropriate."

"Gluck..." Su Jiu'er smiled and rolled his eyes: "You are not welcome."

"Where to go?" Ye Xiu smiled.

"What?" Su Jiu'er was surprised: "With such a big beauty sitting next to you, you don't have the idea of ​​asking me to go around?"

In fact, what Su Jiu'er said to the young man was not angry.

She was really interesting to Ye Xiu.

From the moment Ye Xiu stood in front of her, she knew that this man was her food.

The feeling that young men gave her was a bit of money at best, the feeling of an ordinary man.

But Ye Xiu made her eyes bright, and she felt a kind of heart-stirring feeling.

And Ye Xiu naturally carried a unique temperament.

When I was planning to fall in love with the young man, it was actually just introduced by family members.

Su Jiu'er was not very interested in it.

And she didn't go for the money either.

After seeing the nature of the young man clearly, he decisively chose Ye Xiu.

Later, when she saw Ye Xiu driving a sports car, she was even more sure that her choice could not be wrong.

She was not short of money, nor did she like the feeling of a nouveau riche, and what Ye Xiu gave her was precisely the feeling of being rich, but not falling into the clichés.

Ma Ma said that if you like it, you must take the initiative to fight for it. It would be a pity to miss it.

Therefore, Su Jiu'er naturally has to seize this opportunity.

And what age is it now, and when she meets someone she likes, even if it is a night of joy, she will gladly accept it.

"Go around?" Ye Xiu was taken aback and smiled: "Okay, where do you want to go?"

"Why don't you take me to your house? I don't know if Fang is inconvenient?" Su Jiu'er began to boldly laugh, and the two dimples at the corners of his mouth were extremely charming.

"Go to my house... OK." Ye Xiu nodded, "Speaking of which, you are still the first girl to visit my house."

"Then I am honored?" Su Jiu'er's eyes lit up and smiled.

The first girl!

It means that Ye Xiu has no girlfriend yet!

Then she has a chance!

"Then go!" Ye Xiu kicked the gas pedal.

But I was muttering in my heart, Prince Qi Mansion, I hope not to make an oolong.

Su Jiu'er was indeed the first girl to go to his house.

Because he has never been there himself!