Chapter 22

"Is he your boyfriend?" The man squinted at Ye Xiu and said with a smile: "Wan Qing, don't make a fuss, okay? This is just a temporary shield, Wan Qing, I really like you. , Promise me okay."

Although he admitted that Ye Xiu was handsome, he was not a fool, and he could still tell the truth from the fake.

Ye Xiu looked at the man quietly, and roughly understood the reason.

The man wanted to chase Tang Wanqing, but Tang Wanqing refused to agree, so the man moved in to rent a house with a faceless expression.

As a result, the rent here is too expensive, and the man’s pockets are almost emptied, and he has not caught up yet.

This finally made the man angry.

Tens of thousands of flowers went out, but they didn't even get their hands, so they couldn't be laughed at when they spread it out?

Then the man started to be even more rascal. He didn't want to pay for the money, so he didn't leave.

This is not only a lazy toad, but also a shameless lazy toad.

Seeing this, Ye Xiu took out his phone without saying a word, "Hey, 110? Someone is making trouble here."

The man's expression changed as soon as he heard it, he pointed at Ye Xiu, and said viciously: "Okay, let's take a look!"

After that, he walked out of the elevator angrily.

Tang Wanqing stared at this scene in a daze, and some did not react, so she sent it away?

Ye Xiu smiled and shook his phone and said, "If you have something to ask the police uncle, like this kind of shameless detention a few days will be safe."

Puff.

Tang Wanqing was amused by Ye Xiu's "smelly shameless" remarks, and nodded and said, "I see, I will call the police uncle if he dares to come in the future."

"Well, can you let me go?" Ye Xiu said.

Tang Wanqing just remembered that she was still holding Ye Xiu's arm, her face blushed, and she quickly released it, panicked and pressed the elevator button and stood there without speaking.

The atmosphere is a bit ambiguous.

Tang Wanqing glanced at Ye Xiu from time to time, and the fawn bumped into her heart.

This little brother is so handsome. He was handsome without looking carefully just now. The more he looks now, the more handsome he is.

Worse, it's a heartbeat feeling.

Tang Wanqing was frantically replenishing her brain, and her cheeks became hot unconsciously.

Soon, the elevator opened, and Tang Wanqing brought Ye Xiu to the room.

Ye Xiu took a look and nodded. Ten thousand a month really makes sense.

This room is about 150 square meters, with a bath, a study room, and a gym next door, which is quite good.

After leaving contact information with Tang Wanqing, Ye Xiu lay on the large and comfortable bed.

A beeping beep sounded in my ears.

"Ding, you help the young lady scare away the diaosi man and get a Pagani Fengshen top with a supercar. All the procedures have been completed and the car has been parked in the private garage."

Fuck, a small sports car fell into Ye Xiu's hands.

This is the key to the Pagani Fengshen sports car?

It's totally a handicraft, right?

Ye Xiu looked at the small sports car with extremely perfect lines in his hand in surprise.

Then turned on the phone to check the price of Pagani Fengshen.

90 million!

Yes, it's awesome.

Ye Xiu smiled, got up and looked out the window.

It will be almost night, and he hasn't eaten yet.

I happened to be out for dinner, and try the feel of the car by the way.

Go downstairs.

I was about to go to the private garage to pick up the car, when I suddenly saw a petite figure squatting on the doorstep, burying his head in his knees.

"Wanqing?"

Ye Xiu walked over and took a look: "It's getting dark right away, why are you here?"

Tang Wanqing was taken aback, looked up to see Ye Xiu's handsome face, and smiled: "I'm waiting for my sister to pick me up. I can't stop here, just come and help. My sister will pick me up at night. Go back."