Chapter 21

Immediately, the second child went up and patted Ye Xiu on the shoulder, with a serious expression on his face, "I will definitely come to accompany the boss when I wait for my brothers to make a lot of money."

The old third nodded: "Yes, we accompany the boss to pick up trash together! Contribute to society!"

After speaking, one by one almost burst into tears.

When will they be as rich as Ye Xiu?

I'm afraid there will be no chance in this life!

It is such a sad thing not to be able to pick up trash together happily!

Finally, after hugging with tears, the brothers left in a taxi one by one.

Ye Xiu was the only one left at the school gate.

Looking at the box in his hand, Ye Xiu felt that he should rent a house first.

Immediately opened the mobile rental app and found it.

Well, the house doesn't need to be too big, just live by yourself anyway.

The price doesn't need to be too high, maybe you will have to change the place in the future.

The best location is close to the downtown area, so there are more opportunities to do this.

"Then Bingcheng First Grade."

I looked at the price, one hundred thousand a year, not too expensive, and acceptable.

That is, he picked up a can of money.

After the decision was made, Ye Xiu called according to the number above.

"Hey, is there still room?"

A clean female voice came across: "Hello, there is still room."

"Okay, I'll be there right away, and you can pick it up at the door."

After speaking, Ye Xiu hung up.

Bingcheng Yipin, one hundred thousand a year, is naturally not an ordinary renting house, it is a high-end community.

The configuration inside is complete. Look at the comments below the APP.

And the community was not far from the school, Ye Xiu had heard of it a long time ago.

After getting in the car, I soon arrived at Ice City Yipin.

As soon as I got off the bus, I saw a young lady standing at the gate of the community.

What surprised Ye Xiu was that this young lady was pretty pretty.

Qi bangs, big eyes, a black-and-white student gown and pleated skirt, look like a good girl, it doesn't look like a house for rent.

It's like an elementary school girl.

"Hello, I came to see the house." Ye Xiu walked up and laughed.

The girl looked up at Ye Xiu, her eyes lit up, and she immediately became a little shy.

Handsome little brother.

"Well, come with me."

The girl turned around shyly and walked towards the community.

After communicating on the road, Ye Xiu knew that this girl was Tang Wanqing, and she was indeed a student girl.

This year's senior year of high school, it is a holiday, so I will help her sister sell the rental house and exercise myself.

"This is a residential area, and there is a park in front of it. If you are okay, you can sit there.

The house is on the fifth floor and the elevator is here.

The hotel and supermarket are next to the community, which is very convenient. "

It could be seen that Ye Xiu was not the first guest she met, and the introduction was quite smooth.

But Ye Xiu knew this for a long time. He smiled and said, "Okay, take me to the room."

"Well, good." Tang Wanqing nodded.

The two walked into the elevator.

"Hey, Wanqing?"

As soon as I walked into the elevator, I saw a young man standing in the elevator, and seeing Tang Wanqing's eyes lit up, he smiled and said, "You haven't started school yet."

Tang Wanqing frowned and seemed to dislike the man very much: "Why haven't you left? Your house expired yesterday."

"Hey, Wanqing, you know why I didn't leave. I came here to find you." The man said shamelessly: "You promise me, okay to be my girlfriend?"

"I'm in my third year of high school, I am very busy and I don't have time to fall in love, so let's go."

Tang Wanqing wrinkled her nose and looked impatient.

"Wan Qing, don't be like this, I..." The man said, he had to do it.

Ye Xiu stood forward and smiled and said, "The elevator will close immediately, won't you go out?"

This is the elevator just coming down. This is the first floor. The man should be going out.

"What do you mean?" The man snorted coldly, "What happened when I wanted to go up again?"

"Wanqing, who is he?"

"He..." Tang Wanqing took a look at Ye Xiu, turned her heart, and went up to grab Ye Xiu's arm, staring at the man and said: "He is my boyfriend, don't pester me anymore!"

Ye Xiu:? ? ?