Chapter 15

Listening to the waiter's words, Liu Hong seemed to have chosen a private room.

The private rooms of five-star hotels are definitely not cheap at that price.

Liu Hong, is this going to make his classmates bleed a lot, or is there something tricky?

Pushing open the door of the private room, I heard the talking inside.

As soon as Liu Hong opened the door, a concealed smile flashed across his mouth, and he shouted: "Our handsome Ye Da is here."

As soon as he spoke, everyone's eyes immediately focused on Ye Xiu's body.

"Yeah, Ye Xiu, here you are, we are talking about you." A boy in the class laughed.

"Boss, the atmosphere is not right." The youngest was careful and leaned forward and reminded him in a low voice.

Ye Xiu's heart moved, and he smiled and said, "Oh, what are you talking about me?"

"I heard that handsome Ye Dashu rejected a job with a monthly salary of 100,000 yuan!"

"Yes, a monthly salary of 100,000 yuan, my God, I can't even think about it." Someone sighed.

"Cut, it's only one hundred thousand, how can it be in the eyes of our handsome Ye?" Someone teased: "We, handsome Ye, are naturally beautiful. He is a person who wants to hold a rich woman, right?"

"Haha, indeed, not to mention anything else, just this face alone is enough to make a lot of rich women pay their money." Someone followed suit.

Ye Xiu understood. These guys are starting to mock him.

Don't look at them all in the same class.

But as some people have said, a university is actually a small society.

There is no shortage of what is in the society.

Intrigue, envy, jealousy, all kinds of people.

It is said that it is a class, but for four years in university, because the courses chosen are different, there are not many people who can really meet above.

Going around, there are not even ten who can be regarded as friends, and the ones who can be regarded as buddies are at most those in the dormitory.

Ye Xiu saw it thoroughly.

These students are jealous.

With a monthly salary of 100,000 yuan, Yanshan University is not a well-known university, ordinary 211.

If you go out for an internship, you can get ten thousand yuan, even if it is good.

With a monthly salary of 100,000, how can Ye Xiu do?

They are jealous.

Ye Xiu could tell from their smiling eyes.

He is afraid that he will become the protagonist in today's class reunion.

The protagonist of the Hongmen Banquet.

And the one that can fan the flames...

Ye Xiu glanced at Liu Hong.

Liu Hong smiled and didn't care, and walked up with a kind face: "Okay, everyone will talk later, all sit down first, and the food will come right away."

"By the way, today is the last dinner in our university. I have invited Liu Hong for this dinner!"

"The squad leader is awesome!"

"Squad leader domineering!"

One by one began to tout.

After speaking, Liu Hong gave Ye Xiu a smile and turned to leave.

Ye Xiu and his brothers sat on a table in the corner.

This table is exceptionally small, can only accommodate six people, and seems to be reserved for them.

But the sixth hasn't come yet.

"Boss, this atmosphere is obviously wrong."

The second child also came back to his senses: "These guys are obviously taunting you."

"Cut, they are jealous, the boss can get a monthly salary of 100,000, they can't, jealousy makes people ugly, look at them one by one, they are all ugly." The fourth snorted: "We also got a handsome guy out of our dormitory. "

Hearing this, the brothers all laughed.

Not to mention, I don't know if it is a coincidence or something.

There are not many handsome guys in the class, and Ye Xiu's dormitory occupies six, and one is more handsome than the other.

The fourth child also didn't keep the door open, so he said whatever he wanted.

As soon as he finished speaking, he drew angry eyes from the male classmates at other tables.

"What are you looking at?" The fourth snorted.

"Okay, it's a classmate anyway, let's have a meal, don't make trouble, and leave soon." Ye Xiu didn't bother to care about this group of people.

After all, it is still a four-year classmate, there is no need to be so arrogant.

"I heard that handsome Ye Da also hooked up with the CEO of Hengshi Group? Isn't it? Great!"

At this time, a boy came over with a wine glass and said with a smile: "That Liu Yanrou is really beautiful, with **** and long legs, that figure, tusk, why would she look at you?"