Chapter 37

The beauty was very active and added Ye Xiu's VX directly, and many people around were stunned.

In fact, many men around are already thinking about making soda.

But they didn't dare to go straight up to strike up a conversation, they were all thinking about what reason they wanted to use to approach the goddess without being out of the ordinary.

So as to give the goddess a perfect impression.

After all, Su Jiu'er's burgundy dress, perfect figure, elegant movements, no one looks like an ordinary beauty.

Naturally, there is no need to strike up a conversation in the usual way.

In the end, Ye Xiu didn't expect VX to go up.

Is there anything so straightforward and unreasonable?

The key is Ye Xiu's success.

When leaving the coffee shop, Ye Xiu could already feel the resentful eyes of the men around him.

It was as if Ye Xiu had robbed their wives.

After leaving the cafe, Ye Xiu saw the man standing there looking at him with excitement.

"It's done?"

"Well, vx for you." Ye Xiu smiled.

"Brother, awesome, this is five hundred yuan, you can just take it away."

The man was obviously surprised by Ye Xiu's clever means, and VX would succeed if he went straight up. The efficiency was simply not too high.

Five hundred yuan requires a VX, in his opinion, not to lose.

You know, he is a master of hunting beauty, but not by his appearance.

Because he looks so average, he is very self-aware.

So what he is good at is chatting!

As long as there is contact information, within a week, the goddess will have to be obedient!

He has such confidence!

Therefore, the VX of such a goddess is worth five hundred yuan!

"Well, brother, take the opportunity, I'll go first."

Ye Xiu nodded, and planned to leave, without intending to chat more.

As a result, he had just walked two steps before he heard the sound of collapse behind him.

"Fuck! How could it be her?"

"What's the matter?" Ye Xiu asked in a daze.

"This..." The man pointed to the beauty photo on VX, his face was ugly and said, "This is the goddess I am after."

"So you guys knew each other?" Ye Xiu suddenly turned out to be an oolong, and then smiled: "Then you should work harder. There are not many beautiful women like this."

"Fart hard!" The man looked broken and said: "I dare to swear, this is the most **** difficult goddess I have ever chased. It has been three months since I started, and I haven't even touched my hands! "

"So miserable?" Ye Xiu was stunned, and suddenly remembered what Su Jiu'er had said to him before, "I'm alone..."

Obviously interesting to him.

Is it so difficult to pursue?

"There are more miserable." The man cried and said with a sad face: "If he knows, I will ask him to WeChat, and I will definitely blow it."

"Huh, why are you here?"

Speaking of Cao Cao, Cao Cao arrived.

As soon as the man finished speaking, the beauty opened the door and walked out, giving the man a surprised look.

Then he glanced at Ye Xiu, frowned, and when he looked at the man again, it was already cold.

"Did you find someone to test me just now?" Su Jiu'er asked with a cold face.

"No, wine, listen to me to explain." The man said with a dazed face, the baby feels bitter!

o(╥﹏╥)o!

"No need to explain, let's break up."

Su Jiu'er was even more direct, and took Ye Xiu's arm forward and said to the man: "I've already waited for my male god, you have no chance."

As soon as he said this, Ye Xiu felt a deep malice from the opposite side.

The man was staring at Ye Xiu with anger and resentment.

Ye Xiu looked dumbfounded. It was obvious that you wanted me to ask for contact information. Blame me?