Chapter 30

Where does the vibration sound come from?

Touched his trouser pocket, not his own phone.

Hum! Buzzing! Buzz! Buzz!

And why is the frequency so neat and so long~~

Could it be that kind of thing?

Liu Wenyue suddenly saw Ye Xiu put his hand into her trouser pocket, and also clearly saw Ye Xiu's hand shaking.

Liu Wenyue's cheeks blushed instantly.

Why does President Ye bring that kind of stuff to work?

Is it to...

No, no, no promise.

Liu Wenyue pinched her leg and asked shyly: "Mr. Ye, are you, are you okay?"

"Oh, it's okay for the time being. If you have anything, remember to call. I'll leave first."

After speaking, Ye Xiu left the company.

Seeing Ye Xiu turn around and leave, Liu Wenyue breathed a sigh of relief, but she felt a sense of loss in her heart.

That kind of vibration frequency can't be wrong!

But President Ye took it and left directly.

This caused Liu Wenyue to doubt her beauty.

Sitting on Pagani Fengshen, the corners of Ye Xiu's mouth almost cracked.

He took his phone out of his pocket and looked at the phone that was constantly vibrating and sending text messages, his eyes gleaming.

This is a text message reminder!

SMS reminder from the bank.

Because he set the company's tomato novel APP to be free to read, and the gold coins can be cash back to give back to readers.

This is an act of public welfare, and he will naturally be rewarded.

"Ding, you let a reader find a sense of belonging in the novel and reward one thousand yuan!"

"Ding, you let a depressed patient find happiness in the novel, and reward 10,000 yuan!"

"Ding, you let a teenager who is addicted to gaming and internet quit the game and fell in love with reading. You will be rewarded 10,000 yuan!"

"Ding, you let ten people get the truth from the novel. As long as you work hard, you can become stronger and reward one hundred thousand yuan!"

The mobile phone vibrates constantly, which means that countless people are reading through the Tomato APP.

And in his bank card, RMB is growing rapidly!

Fortunately, the notification tone of the system can be eliminated, otherwise, his ears will blow up.

Before coming, he didn't expect that there would be such a way to get rich.

After checking, Haiyue Technology lost a total of 5 million yuan, which is not a lot.

Ye Xiu believed that with the Tomato APP, it would cost five million at most for a week.

The speed of making money is simply not too fast.

Just as he was happy, the phone rang.

"Hello. Who?"

"Hehe, kid, congratulations on being the boss of Shanghai Yue Technology." There was laughter over the phone, but it sounded like a mockery.

Ye Xiu immediately understood that this should be the old rival of Haiyue Technology in the past.

"Haha, cerebral palsy!" Ye Xiu scolded with a smile, and hung up the phone directly.

Come to mock him? There is really a problem with the brain.

Did you beat the former boss soon? What's so arrogant?

With a loss of 5 million, he can earn it back in minutes.

With this kind of cerebral palsy wasting tongue, he might as well pick up a few cans.

Hanging up, Ye Xiu drove away.

On the other side, the bald-headed middle-aged man Wang Ji was stunned at first, and then his face became gloomy: "Good boy, dare to hang up on my phone, I will make you Haiyue Technology unable to survive!"

After speaking, Wang Ji made another call: "Old Hu, how about doing a favor to brother?"

"Hehe, say, what's the matter?"

"Have me hacked Haiyue Technology's system and paralyzed their APP for a week!

Old Hu, I know you have this ability. "

"Price." There was silence and asked directly.

"One hundred thousand! It's a matter of time and money!" Wang Ji didn't write any ink.

"Okay, you wait!"

Hanging up the phone, Wang Ji showed a sinister smile.