Chapter 32

"Brother Ye Xiu, wait a minute."

After speaking, Tang Wanqing ran out again.

Ye Xiu looked dumbfounded, what the **** this chick is going to do.

Why does it always feel weird?

Soon, Tang Wanqing ran back.

Ye Xiu saw that Tang Wanqing was holding a lot of vegetables in her hand.

It will take half an hour to buy it, right?

Tang Wanqing can go back and forth for up to two minutes!

This is obviously already prepared, right?

"Brother Ye Xiu hasn't eaten yet? Last time you invited me to eat in such a good place. This time I personally cook and let you **** craft!"

After speaking, Tang Wanqing started directly.

Ye Xiu looked dumbfounded.

After ten minutes, a table of fragrant meals is ready.

I have to say that Tang Wanqing's craftsmanship is really good.

It tastes like home.

It's just that the atmosphere is always a little weird.

Ye Xiu was eating there, while Tang Wanqing was holding her chin and staring at Ye Xiu.

The atmosphere is weird.

Ye Xiu finally finished eating, and then sighed, "What the **** do you have? Let's just say it, I will definitely help you."

"I'll wash the dishes first."

Hearing Ye Xiu's question, Tang Wanqing blushed suddenly, packed her things, and went into the kitchen again.

Ye Xiu:? ? ?

How does it feel so weird?

He now seems to have a feeling of being raised as a pig.

After being fattened, slaughtered again?

Ye Xiu said that his brother couldn't bear this sudden and meticulousness.

Seeing that Tang Wanqing had been busy working until it got dark, she didn't mean to leave.

Ye Xiu twitched his mouth and walked to the door of the kitchen and said, "Wanqing, it's dark, go home quickly."

"No, I told my sister today that I want to live in a rented house here. I need to be quiet when reviewing my homework these days, so I won't go back."

Tang Wanqing responded calmly.

"Oh, then go back and review your homework. It's the third year of high school, and learning is the main task."

What Ye Xiu meant: Little girl, don't have any dangerous thoughts.

"Brother Ye Xiu, don't worry, I am the first in the class."

Ye Xiu: Meow meow? ?

No. 1 in the class, you told me you want to stay to review your homework?

This lie is too outrageous, right?

As if suddenly thinking of something, Tang Wanqing quickly changed her words: "I was the first semester last semester, but this semester fell to the third."

After a pause, Tang Wanqing asked, "Brother Ye Xiu must have studied well before, right?"

Yanshan University is not very famous, but it can be regarded as a good school here in Kyoto.

Being able to pass the exam also shows that Ye Xiu must have studied well before.

Ye Xiu nodded: "It's okay."

"Really? That's great." Tang Wanqing walked out of the kitchen, took Ye Xiu's hand, and said seriously, "Brother Ye Xiu, can you help me make up lessons?"

"Okay, I still remember a lot of things in my senior year."

Not only was Ye Xiu a top student in high school, he was not too difficult for him in the third year of high school.

So he didn't even think about it, so he agreed. After all, it was a good thing, and there might be rewards.

Then he said: "Then start tomorrow, and I will give you a make-up lesson."

"No, just start today." Tang Wanqing took Ye Xiu's hand with a serious face, but her cheeks were obviously red.

"Today?" Ye Xiu looked at his watch, "It's already seven o'clock in the evening now."

"Yes, it's quiet at night, so it's the best way to make up lessons!" Tang Wanqing blushed and pulled Ye Xiu, "OK?"

In the end, Tang Wanqing couldn't help but Ye Xiu had no choice but to agree.

But instead of going to Tang Wanqing's place, he came to his room to help Tang Wanqing make up lessons.

Ye Xiu's thinking was very simple. He taught Tang Wanqing some tips that she could use in the exam, and then asked her to go back to sleep as soon as possible.

After all, it's getting late.

But he had to admit that his thinking was too simple.

The moment Tang Wanqing went back with his homework and opened the door.

Ye Xiu was dumbfounded.

Tang Wanqing at this moment is no longer a pink Lolita dress, but a suit similar to a Japanese school uniform.

Small skirt on the lower body, white stockings.

Her long legs are extremely prominent.

There is a lot less cuteness of Loli, and a bit more charm.

Ye Xiu looked at Tang Wanqing's flushed face. Are you really here to make up the lesson?

He just understood it now.

This little Ni has some dangerous thoughts!