Chapter 23

"Oh, what about your sister?" Ye Xiu asked suddenly.

"It should be soon." Tang Wanqing just murmured when the phone rang.

"Hey, sister, when will you be here?

What is another hour? Why is it so slow, your lovely sister is going to starve to death. "

Tang Wanqing pouted her mouth.

A crisp voice came from the phone: "This is already the fastest. There was a car accident on the side of the road and the road was blocked. I have to take a detour. Wait a minute, be good."

After roughly understanding, Ye Xiu smiled and said, "Is your home far from here?"

"It's not far. You can drive there in 15 minutes." Tang Wanqing looked up and replied cutely.

"Oh, I'm about to go out for dinner, why don't you go together? I'll drive you back home."

"Okay." Tang Wanqing's eyes lit up. He didn't expect Ye Xiu to have a car right after graduation, and he was so handsome that he would invite herself to dinner?

Send her back after dinner.

Where can I find such a little brother?

Tang Wanqing's heartbeat speeded up again.

A voice came from the phone: "Hey, who are you talking to?"

"No, a friend."

"Oh, I'll be there soon, you are waiting for me."

"No, sister, let's go to dinner with my friend, he will send me back in a while.

That's it, bye. "

After speaking, he hung up, and his body jumped up, his big eyes flashed with happy smiles: "Let's go."

"good."

Not long after, I came to the private garage and opened the door.

Cool models come into view.

"Wow! This, this, this is Brother Ye Xiu's car? Isn't it too handsome?"

Tang Wanqing's eyes sparkled.

"Get in the car and take you to dinner."

Ye Xiu smiled.

"Um"

A deep and cool voice sounded.

In the driveway, Ye Xiu felt the comfortable back feeling and the exquisite instrument panel, and he couldn't help but admire.

90 million cars, it's really cool to drive!

On the side, Tang Wanqing also seemed to be a car fan.

The smooth lines turned into a flash of lightning on the highway, and in the blink of an eye they arrived at the entrance of the Lijiang Hotel.

"Fuck, Pagani Fengshen! Which big guy is this?"

"Nice and awesome! I can't afford to offend, and I can only step aside a little."

The door of Ru Wing opened, and Ye Xiu walked down.

Many of the beauties who come to eat have their eyes bright.

What a handsome little brother!

It was the second time that he had come to Lijiang Hotel, and the waiter naturally recognized him at a glance.

Go and notify the manager immediately.

After a while, the manager of Lijiang Hotel hurried out to greet him.

"Hehe, Mr. Ye is here, come and sit inside."

Hearing the words Mr. Ye, many people have understood.

At a young age, he bought 30% of the shares in Lijiang Hotel at a market price of 260 million.

Such financial resources are not comparable to ordinary people.

One by one secretly smacked his tongue.

Such a young billionaire is rare.

No wonder the Pagani Fengshen is really awesome.

At the manager's call, the two went to a quiet private room.

After ordering a lot of dishes that Tang Wanqing liked, the little girl immediately turned into a foodie, reluctant to think about it.

"I'll go to the bathroom. Go down and wait for me."

Tang Wanqing didn't speak until she couldn't eat anymore, and ran to the bathroom with a faint blush on her face.

She has never eaten like this in front of others, so shameful.

Ye Xiu smiled and shook his head, said hello to the hotel manager and walked out of the hotel.

Just about to drive, I saw a beautiful woman sitting on top of Pagani, constantly taking pictures with her mobile phone.

I thought that Tang Wanqing would still have a little time to come out, so I wanted to shoot this beauty.

Ye Xiu stood by the car and waited for a while.

In the end, when the beauty saw Ye Xiu, she said, "What are you looking at? Haven't seen a beauty?

Don't think I'll be interesting to you if I'm a little handsome.

You have been standing there for a long time, and it affected me to take pictures, you know? "