Chapter 27

On the other side, Ye Xiu made only half a million yuan after watching along the road for a long time. He had no choice but to speed up, so let's go to Haiyue Technology to take a look.

The roar of the motor sounded on the road.

Ye Xiu was thinking about how to make a lot of money, and suddenly saw a shadow on the road ahead.

Damn it, man?

Ye Xiu was startled, and immediately thought that it was not making money.

But... touch porcelain!

Look at the shadow, across the road, how neat, straighter than the white line drawn.

Can someone faint like this?

so.

He has encountered porcelain!

Damn it!

Ye Xiu's car was not slow, and now he braked suddenly, just in front of the opponent.

Isn't this just what others want?

That definitely won't work!

Ye Xiu's heart was overwhelmed, and it was time to perform real skills!

The motor roared, and Ye Xiu accelerated suddenly, and before reaching the shadow, the steering wheel turned rapidly.

A perfect S-shaped turn, after shaking Coco's face, disappeared.

cocoa:? ? ?

"Ahem..." Cocoa was lying on the ground with a dazed expression.

No, did you see that Miss Sister didn’t stop?

Directly shook his exhaust and dirt!

what!

Coco got up, looked at the mud all over, his mentality collapsed.

This dress is worth hundreds of dollars! !

In the distance, Ye Xiu looked through the rearview mirror and saw Coco sitting up with a dazed expression on his face.

Immediately sneered in his heart.

Hehe, it really happened to touch porcelain.

Fortunately, my car is good, and I am an old driver.

Then I ignored it and turned to Haiyue Technology.

...

In front of Haiyue Technology, Secretary Liu Wenyue was standing at the door, waiting anxiously.

Liu Wenyue has just graduated from university and has just applied for the secretary of this company.

As a result, as soon as she reported on the first day, she received a notice that the company had been replaced by the boss, and the company had been bought.

Then she contacted the mysterious new boss by phone.

The boss said he was coming soon.

Liu Wenyue is very nervous, and I believe anyone who encounters such a situation the first day at work will be nervous.

Liu Wenyue wore a professional suit, a hip skirt, and black stockings, revealing a touch of intellectual beauty.

But it couldn't wrap her slightly tender cheeks.

I have to say that Liu Wenyue has a very good figure, fully supporting her clothes.

At the moment she was staring at the door.

Suddenly a low voice came, which caught Liu Wenyue's attention.

coming!

Liu Wenyue stood up slightly, making her figure more attractive.

Boom!

A wind-like car shadow drove in.

Wow!

What a handsome sports car!

This is Pagani Fengshen!

High-end version!

The market value is 90 million!

Liu Wenyue trembled all over her body when she saw it, but she didn't expect her new boss to be so rich.

As the car door opened, the people walking out made her eyes brighter.

So handsome!

Is this my new boss?

So young!

In her impression, the company's bosses should be middle-aged people with a big bald head and a big belly.

To be honest, she would really feel very uncomfortable with that kind of person.

But now there are no worries!

This new boss is so handsome!

It's my dish!

While Liu Wenyue was looking at Ye Xiu, Ye Xiu was also looking at Liu Wenyue.

The appearance value is 85 points, barely okay, but the figure can score 98 points!

so perfect!

Ye Xiu smacked his tongue secretly. Who can stand this if he turns around every day?

"Are you the new secretary?" Ye Xiu asked a little bit.

"Huh?" Liu Wenyue reacted and hurriedly stepped forward, nodding and taking out the documents in her hand: "Yes, President Ye, this is from the nearest company..."

Because of being too nervous and perhaps seldom wearing high heels.

Liu Wenyue just walked up to Ye Xiu's body, her feet crooked, and she exclaimed, she actually plunged directly into Ye Xiu's arms.

It's material!

Great stuff!