Chapter 35

"Not in Kyoto?" Ye Xiu frowned, "Am I suspected wrong? Can you find out who he has been in contact with before? Is there anyone named Wang Ji?"

"Okay, President Ye wait a moment."

After another five minutes, the other side responded: "Indeed, there is indeed a contact person named Wang Ji in this person’s mobile phone address book, and he was on the phone yesterday.

I also checked this person named Wang Ji, the president of Kyoto Zhangwen Technology. "

That's right.

Ye Xiu nodded, "This is the person."

"What does Ye always want to do?"

After a pause, Ye Xiu asked, "If I hacked their company, would they find me the same?"

Now that the hacker can find out who hacked Haiyue Technology, will the other party be able to find him directly by this means.

It would be more troublesome to keep entangled like this.

Ye Xiu didn't have time to fix these moths.

"Mr. Ye can rest assured that there are few hackers who can fight with me. This kid's methods are very LOW, far from me, technically crushed, so he will never find clues to attack you and me. ."

"That's good."

Ye Xiu nodded: "Then it will be dark."

"OK, wait."

After another five minutes, the other side responded: "Mr. Ye can rest assured that all servers in the headquarters of Palmwen Technology have been paralyzed. The data is cleared."

"Okay, let's talk about the price."

Ye Xiu was stunned. He didn't expect that this hacker was so powerful, and he said bluntly.

"Mr. Ye is polite, it's just a small favor, it's not worth mentioning."

"Okay, I inherit this favor." Ye Xiu nodded, "I'll contact you later."

"Goodbye, President Ye."

Hang up after speaking.

At the same time Liu Wenyue ran in again, and said with a look of surprise: "Mr. Ye, our company's computer... is all right."

"Ok, I know."

Ye Xiu's expression was indifferent, because the hacker over there also helped him repair the company's server while hacking Zhang Wen.

Although Ye Xiu didn't understand these things in the IT industry, he had to say that it was really awesome.

In minutes, it will be done for you thousands of miles away.

...

At the same time, Wang Ji, who was in the office of the president of Zhangwen Technology, was proud of his computer suddenly went black.

A panda holding three incense sticks appeared on the computer.

"What is this?" Wang Ji was taken aback, feeling bad, and quickly turned off the computer.

When I open it again...it won't open anymore!

The computer becomes a black and white TV!

"Boom boom boom."

"Come in!" Wang Ji shouted.

A clerk from the company hurried in and said, "Mr. Wang, it's not good, the company's computers are all poisoned!"

"Um?"

Wang Ji went out and saw that everyone had a panda on their computers, holding three incense sticks.

Then when the computer is turned off and on, it becomes a black and white TV.

Before he recovered, the phone rang.

It was Lao Hu's call that Wang Ji answered directly.

"Hey, old Hu..."

Before Wang Ji finished speaking, he yelled at him: "Damn, Wang Ji, you have hurt Lao Tzu miserably!"

"What's the matter?" Wang Ji was puzzled. Didn't it just make him hack Haiyue Technology's server? As for such a curse?

When I only listened to the phone, Lao Hu yelled: "You **** pretend to be less garlic! I found such an opponent for Lao Tzu. Lao Tzu's computer had been poisoned before.

Or **** panda to incense!

Wang Ji, this is a warning from the hacker community, you killed me! "

Just hung up the phone after speaking.

Wang Ji looked dumbfounded.