Chapter 34

The next day, Ye Xiu drove to Haiyue Technology early.

On the way, I listened carefully to Liu Wenyue's report and learned about what happened to the company.

All the computers and servers of their company were hacked!

The Tomato Novel APP had to stop running.

The most intuitive manifestation is that the prompt text messages on Ye Xiu's phone are much less.

This means that his daily income is at least a few hundred thousand less!

To cut people's wealth is tantamount to taking their lives.

This view is what the competitor has done.

After such a deliberation, Ye Xiu immediately remembered the person who called that day.

While driving, Ye Xiu called Jinglong Law Firm.

"Hey, Mr. Ye." He answered quickly over there, and directly recognized the caller ID number.

Obviously his information has been recorded in the law firm, and the system has helped him handle everything.

"Just ask, does anyone of you know a more powerful hacker master?" Ye Xiu asked directly.

"President Ye wait a moment, let me ask for you."

Soon, this person named Li Huanan made a few phone calls and went out and responded: "Yes, Mr. Ye, I happen to know a top hacker, who can be ranked nationally."

"Well, please contact me, do me a favor, and pay a good deal."

"good."

Hanging up the phone and drove to the company, Ye Xiu walked into the office and read the phone number from yesterday to Liu Wenyue.

"Check, who owns this phone?"

"OK."

Soon, Liu Wenyue walked in in a hurry and said, "Mr. Ye.

This call is that of Wang Ji, the CEO of PalmWen Technology.

Zhangwen Technology is also engaged in the research and development of novel APP, and it was a competitor with us before.

Before Mr. Ye came, the last president had to leave because he lost in the competition with Zhangwen Technology. "

These are the conclusions drawn by Liu Wenyue from the previous data of Haiyue Technology after going back.

Obviously, a lot of effort has been made to do the job of secretary well.

"Wang Wen Technology Wang Ji?" Ye Xiu nodded. If he guessed right, this person should have done it.

Soon, Ye Xiu's phone rang.

Picking up the phone and listening, it was from Jinglong Law Firm.

The efficiency is very high there, and the hacker was directly invited to the office.

"Hey, Mr. Ye, hello." The person answered the phone and said politely.

Ye Xiu said, "Help me find out who hacked our company's network."

"No problem." The answer over there was even more straightforward, making Ye Xiu startled.

"Aren't you using it for my company?" Ye Xiu asked.

"No, I can lock your company through your phone here, and then through your company's network, you can directly lock who hacked the network."

Ye Xiu suddenly, he just wanted to say something about it, awesome!

"Okay, you can check it as soon as possible, the reward is indispensable for you."

"Hehe, Mr. Ye is polite, and you will have to rely on Mr. Ye and Jinglong Law Firm in the future." The hacker said with a smile.

Hackers can do a lot of things, but they have to rely on lawyers to stand up and speak for him at critical times.

If he could catch Ye Xiu's line, he would definitely not lose.

"President Ye, don't hang up, give me five minutes," he promised over there.

"good."

Soon, after five minutes, there was a direct response.

"Mr. Ye, I found it. The address is not in Kyoto, outside the province."