60. risky*

Aria.

Ev: aren't u supposed to be studying? ur AP exam is tomorrow.

I really probably should have been listening. I knew that even as I texted Everest under the table, flitting my eyes up to make sure the teacher was still occupied teaching about gene expression.

Me: your the one who texted me first.

Ev: yeah well you should be focusing on ur biology stuff instead of my messages.

Me: 'why is peanut butter called peanut butter if there's no butter' was pretty hard to miss.

Ev: do you have an answer?

Me: nope.

Ev: so this conversation is useless AND ur going to fail biology.

I outright rolled my eyes and was glad nobody had seen that, so I wouldn't look insane. In most of my other classes, I had one of the guys or Valencia in them. AP biology was the only one where I didn't know anyone and so was always incredibly bored.

Me: i'm not going to fail. well, i don't think i'm going to completely flunk it.

Ev: u seem very sure.

Me: i can't fucking focus.

Most of this past week had been vital in terms of content for this class. Lots of new topics that I hadn't properly comprehended or listened to and with my exam approaching. All because of one reason, really.

Ev: let me guess. it has something to do with that sexy mf you haven't fucked in a week.

I choked on air. And earned a few curious glances from the people seated near me. Teacher was still preoccupied though so I flitted my gaze back down to my phone.

Me: how do u even know that, prick?

Ev: luca's death threats have increased from an average of three a day to seven. six to miguel. doesn't take a genius to figure out. what's with the sudden celibacy?

Me: doctors said no strenuous activities.

Ev: so?

Me: and practically screamed at me with their eyes.

Ev: and you're listening? are u trying to get me killed?

Me: he's not going to kill u.

Ev: debatable. give the guy a blowy and spare our lives pls.

Me: shut up.

Ev: what have u done to the guy with ur magical sex powers? dude can't function anymore without wanting to rip our heads off.

God, I couldn't function anymore without wanting to rip my own head off. The past week had been a recovering one for him, a peaceful one as he was supposed to be limited to bedrest.

But it'd also been torturous; I missed him and his skin, his body and how he feels inside me. So fucking much that it was slightly concerning.

We should be able to last a week without wanting to jump each others bones. We fuck a lot. I'd realised it now.

But the week before his cardiac arrest, we were practically a couple of sex machines. Once I found out about him being Ezekiel; we couldn't get enough of each other, several times a night when we'd manage to see each other between his training. And in the morning all over again before he had to leave.