all my love

A U T H O R S     N O T E
25/5/22

i can't even begin to fathom the end of this story oh my god.

i started insomniacs in october '21 and if i'm being honest, i had absolutely no clue where it was going. like truly, i had no plan at all. most of my chapters were in the moment and i eventually began creating a plot from there. dumb of me but i never thought i was talented enough for people to actually want to read what i write.

and its still crazy to me, even if there were just fifty of you, that you like something i created. we're at 442k reads right now.

i love the little family we have and i'm glad you adore the family i created, as much as i do.

lu and ria will always be my babies but they've come to an end. they found happiness within each other and that's all i really wanted, for two unforeseen kids to finally find a home in one another. i see myself and the people i love in so many of the characters and i hope you do too.

but this isn't the total end. and i still have a whole family to write about that you can eventually read about, if you'd like. i always wanted to create a sort of universe and i hope to do that with insomniacs :)

it's over to everest and violet now. they'll be the new stars.

i'm not sure when i'll publish them but hopefully, chapters will be out in the summer. don't quote me on it though, i want to perfect and plan this one.

hope you stick with me :)

to all those who think it's inevitable for them to drown. survival may not come to you in the form of a luca hernandez but perhaps in yourself. as beautiful as you all are. stay strong for me, for you.

all my love forever and evermore <3