3- entering the villa

Eden POV:

Eden POV:

I stepped out the black jeep in my white bikini which, in my opinion made my figure look insane. I was greeted by a girl who I soon learnt the name of Lucinda. We both grinned at each other and laughed with excitement. We both knew this was going to be the best summer. We then made their way through the villa looking around. Then we walked outside as Lucinda shouted "hiya boys"

"Fuckkkkk" Liam shouted into his hands, falling backwards into the chair in the beach hut.

The boys looked up in our direction and quickly came over to greet us. I introduced myself and same with the boys both of us were hugging each of the boys. We all smiled at each other and the last person I introduced myself to was Liam. I looked up at him and was shocked by how tall he was. The first thing I said was "shit how tall are you" everyone laughed at my comment.

"Haha 6"6. I'm Liam by the way" he replied, leaning in putting his hand around my waist to hug and kiss my cheek.

"Omg sorry yeah, I'm Eden, nice to meet you" I said, hugging him back. We stared at each other for a few more moments until everyone started walking towards the fire pit.

"Wow. There are some good looking people her in the villa" I said fanning myself in the beach hut.

I followed shortly behind and sat between Lucinda on my left and Jake on my right. We were just talking about our types, me saying someone who makes me laugh and is tall that can be protective over me. We all laughed and I saw Jake nudge Liam in the corner of my eyes. We talked for a little longer, then one of the boys got a text. It was the girls sending a selfie, so we decided to send one back. We gathered in a huddle me on the end, but then a large hand slid behind my back and rested on my waist. I smiled as I knew who it was and looked up at him. He smiled at me and I looked at the phone for the picture and smiled. I noticed that Brad and Lucinda were very close as well, which made me happy. Jake had sent the picture back to the girls, to which they soon arrived back in the villa.

I walked over when everyone else did, they were very loud but very welcoming, which was nice. I introduced myself to the girls and quickly got stolen by them. We all sat on the swing, the first question being asked was what's out type. Lucinda replied first saying someone who's got a sense of humour and typically someone who is tall, dark and handsome. I agreed with her and said it's mostly about personality for me. All the girls are so gorgeous and so nice. I especially thought me and Faye got along well as well.

"How can I hate the girls, they are both stunning and so nice. Fuckkk" Faye said into the camera in the beach hut, laughing.

After about an hour of chatting and getting to know everyone, me phone rang. "Guys, I've got a text" I shouted out towards the villa.
"Eden, please can you pick 3 boys to go on a dinner date of your choice. #feelingfrenzy #Hungaryforlove