20- Casa Amor

I woke up in Liams embrace, he had his arms around me with our legs tangled together. He was rubbing his hands up and down my back, under the tee shirt, making me feel relaxed. "That feels nice" i grumbled into Liams chest.

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you" Liam whispered against my head. I pulled back to move my head level with his and kissed him. The kiss started slow and passionate but soon turned into a heated kiss. One of Liams hands slid down to go under my briefs to grab my ass.

Before it got any further, I pushed Liams shoulders back and I pulled away. He groaned and put his head on my chest. I chuckled and rolled out of bed, heading upstairs to go for a chat with the girls.

~~~

Liam POV:

Eden had just gone upstairs with the girls, leaving me in bed alone. Teddy got text and started freaking out. "Boys fancy a lads holiday? You must all now sneak out the villa without the boys knowing #playaway #casaamor" we all cheered quietly, trying not to be too loud.

I quickly got changed into some red shorts and made sure my hair looked good. I obviously had to leave something for Eden, I made our bed quick then left a tee-shirt and briefs of mine for her to wear. Once we were ready, we quickly ran out the villa and made our way to casa amor.

~~~

Eden POV:

I went to the changing room to get ready for the day. I was half way getting changed when I heard Liberty scream saying the boys weren't here. I quickly put my bikini top on before following the girls downstairs to see.

She was right, they were nowhere, they must have gone to casa amor. "Noo, I just opened up" I heard Faye scream. I walked over to our bed to see Liam had left a top and briefs.

"Girls look, he left me some stuff" I said bringing his top to my chest, already missing him.

"Aww Teddy left his rings as well" Faye cheered with an sad face.

"Jake left me his top" Liberty added.

"Oh my god, I can't believe this is happening" Faye complained again, I got up and ran over to her to lay in bed with her.

"At least we get new guys, I'm excited" Chloe said, probably the only one happy about this.

Today, I wore a black swimsuit which had a crossover on my chest. I curled my hair so it was wavy then headed downstairs.

We had to pack the boys suitcases, I put in a bunch of clothes for Liam and finished it off by putting in my necklace and a thong for a joke.

Us girls were sat around the fire pit when we heard the six boys walk in. We got up to greet them before sitting down again to get to know them. I'm not going to lie, they are all really good looking but I'm very happy with Liam and truly believe we have something special.