21- Raunchy Races

Eden POV:

I woke up spooning Faye and Abi cuddling me from behind. The sun was rising, making us wake up early as it was too bright. I groaned and got up as I needed the toilet. There was a breeze this morning so I walked to Liams wardrobe to take one of his hoodies. By that time the boys were just starting to wake up. Sam sat up in bed so I walked over to sit on the end and talk to him.

"Morning" he groaned, stretching.

"You sleep okay?" I asked laughing at him as he's still half asleep.

"Yeah it was good, I feel bad that you girls are sleeping outside" he said collapsing back into bed.

"It's fine, we all cuddle anyway" I said back, patting his head then walking off. "Now get up." I had a quick shower then got ready for the day.

I chose a black and white one piece and paired it with a white pair of sunglasses

I chose a black and white one piece and paired it with a white pair of sunglasses. I helped braid Chloe's hair, while we were doing that, Dale and Jack came up to give me and Chloe our coffees. "Aww thanks Jack" I said smiling at him. After I had finished Chloe's hair, we headed downstairs.

~~~

Me, Medhy, Kaz, Liberty and Harry were laying down on the day beds when Kaz got a text.

"i've got a text!" kaz called out. "islanders, this afternoon the villa will take on casa amor in a raunchy race. The two villas will race against each other to complete a series of saucy challenges. The first villa to complete each challenge wins a point. The villa that receives the most points will win a party tonight. #makemadmoves #kissthefacetowintherace."

"Oh shit" I mumbled under my breath, knowing this o showing to cause some drama. We all walked over to the benches set up on the lawn. I sat down between Chloe and Jack, waiting for the first text.

"The boy whose name comes first alphabetically must kiss all the girls" Kaz read aloud. Dale quickly ran around all the girls giving us each a peck. He sat down as we got the text saying casa amor won.

Chloe got the next text, "the boy born in March must snog the girl he fancies the most for 30 seconds" Medhy immediately sat up and leaned forward to Kaz and gave her a kiss, we counted down the seconds, cheering for them. "The main villa won" Jack shouted, everyone cheering.

"The girl who lives furthest south must snog the boy who lives furthest north" Liberty read aloud fast. Faye and Dale both jumped up off their seats and kissed quickly. "The main villa won" Dale shouted, reading the text he just got.

"The youngest boy must snog the girl of their choice for 20 seconds" Abi read out. Sam quickly stood up and ran over to me and snogged me. The kiss was a mess, I didn't really want to kiss anyone but it was only for a game. Plus it was only with Sam who I like so it wasn't so bad. Matthew got the text "The main villa won" we all cheered and jumped around.