10- New boy Danny

I woke up in the morning, due to the lights turning on. Liam was spooning me, he had his head against the back of my head and his arm was under my head as a pillow for me. I moved my hand up to hold his hand as Liam was still asleep. I moved his hand to kiss the back of it. I was just thinking for a bit as everyone else started waking up. I really like Liam so much so I was falling for him more everyday, the thought of him made me smile and cuddled up to him more. I slowly turned around in his grip to face him. He looked so peaceful. I lightly traced my fingers around his face, tracing his nose to eyebrows down to his lips. He started to stir in his sleep a bit making me feel bad for waking him. He mumbled something I couldn't understand as he pulled me closer towards him. I started to peck his lips lightly and rub my hand through his hair. He smiled as he still had his eyes closed. "Morning pretty girl" He said to me in a deep, croaky voice.

"Good morning handsome" I told him, whispering. He pulled me down towards him more as he then started to stroke my hair as we then just talked quietly for a bit. All the girls started going up to the dressing room, Chloe stayed behind and got into my bed and spooned me. I turned over, away from Liam to lay on my back as Chloe then rested her head on my chest. I rubbed my hand up and down her arm and asked if she's okay. "Yeah just don't feel the best today" she told me sighing.

"Why what's happened?" I asked her concerned.

"Toby was a little off with me last night, I don't know what I've done" she told me playing with the bottom of my shirt.

"I'm sorry to hear that Chlo, I'm sure it's nothing just maybe have a chat with him this morning yeah?" I said to her, she nodding in response. "Right let's get up and get ready yeah?" I asked her.

"Yeah, thanks for that Eden, you're the best" she said to me hugging me and walking off to the dressing room.

I turned over to face Liam who had fallen back asleep. I quickly pecked his forehead and went up to the dressing room.

I got changed into an orange swimsuit which had a few extra straps across my body

I got changed into an orange swimsuit which had a few extra straps across my body. I put my hair into a low pony, so it's out the way for the day. I went down stairs and saw Liam had gotten out of bed finally. I walked into the kitchen to see Liam leaning against the counter waiting for the kettle to boil. I walked up to Liam and wrapped my hands around his waist and hugged him. He was still half asleep when he turned around and hugged him tight. He had his hands around my shoulders holding my head while leaning on it. I had my hands around his waist as we stayed in silent for a few more moments. "Hey baby, you okay, you're all sleepy, I like it" I said in a soft voice to him.

"Yeah it was really good thanks, I don't know how I'm so tired tho. I'll be fine in a minute when I'm ready." He said, me nodding.

"Let me make breakfast today okay?" I asked him.

"Mmm okay sees whose better at cooking" he said smirking.

"Oh definitely you, I'll probs end up burning it" I said making us both laugh.