25- Resolving Problems

I woke up with Faye on the sofa, we got up quite fast and headed up to the dressing room, me not wanting to accidentally bump into Liam. The girls were already there, doing their hair and makeup. "Why did you guys sleep on the sofa?" Chloe asked.

"Umm, last night me and Liam had a chat and I think I ended it with him" I began but was interrupted by gasps.

"What? Why?" Kaz asked.

"I found out he kissed another girl at casa, which I don't care about, it's the fact Teddy had to come up and tell me, making me look like a right twat" I told them, slumping in my seat.

"What the fuck" Liberty and Kaz said at the same time.

"Aww babes come here" Chloe said pulling me into her side.

I sniffled before saying "I just can't lose him"

"You don't have to, you just have to let him make it up to you" Abi added.

"Yeah, just get him to graft for you loads, make him realise what he's missing" Faye said, rubbing her hands up and down my arms.

After our chat, I got ready for the day, getting changed and doing my hair.

Today I wore a leopard print bikini and tied my hair back into a lose, messy bun

Today I wore a leopard print bikini and tied my hair back into a lose, messy bun. Just as I was about to leave, Liam came up to bring me my coffee. "Can we go chat?" He asked.

"Yeah, should we just go out here?" I asked, pointing to the terrace. He nodded his head and opened the door for me to walk out. I sat down in the corner, him joining me.

"First of all, I just want to apologise. This whole thing was a mistake, I never meant to hurt you Eden, you have to trust me. I should have never let it get this bad, I understand what I've done wrong and I apologise. Please Eden I can't lose you" he told me, leaning forward to hold my leg.

I sat silent for a minute, taking what he said in and thinking about what I'm going to say. "I don't think I can lose you either" I told him in a quiet voice. "You hurt me Liam, just an apology isn't going to fix this." Before I could say anything else he interrupted me.

"I'll make it up to i promise" he begged, making me laugh a little. "Why are you laughing" he said, a small smile forming on his face.

"I just can't believe any of this had happened" I shook my head. "If we give this another go, I need to go at a steady pace and you need to work for it. My trust issue have gone way up, you need to learn to respect me and if you dare hurt me like that again this will never happen between us." I warned him.

"I can promise you now I will take every opportunity now and in the future to make this up to you and treat you the way you should be treated. You don't understand how happy you make me" he said standing up and pulling me in for a hug.

As I pulled away I added "I'm still really mad at you"

~~~

I was sat on one of the daybeds when Toby came over and joined me. "Eden I have a big problem" he began.