16- Chloe or Abi

I was awoken by the bright lights turning on. I groaned and grabbed the duvet to cover my face completely. Liam was on his stomach and on his side of the bed, still fast asleep. I rolled over and laid on his back. I rested my head on his back while my hands went to his head to pull his hair off of his forehead, then run through his hair. He hummed and rolled over to grab me and pull me to his body. I yelped a little as we were right on the edge and I thought I was gonna fall out of bed but Liam had a tight grip around my waist, keeping me on the bed. "Liam I'm gonna fall off" I groaned, tying to get closer to him.

"No you won't, I've got you" he mumbled out in his croaky, morning voice, giving me butterflies. A smile spread across my face and I moved my hand to trace him a face features.

"You're so perfect Liam" I quietly spoke my mind, now tracing down his nose. I saw a small smile spread across his face, "you should see yourself" he replied, making me giggle.

"You can't even see me, your eyes are closed" I complained running my finger around his eye. "Well I already know you look perfect" he replied, making my shake my head, but a big smile still appeared on my face. I wriggled out of Liams grip and rolled over him. To try find my clothes. My shorts were at the end of the bed, which I quickly slipped on before reaching out for my tee-shirt on the floor. Liam had rolled over to face me and grabbed my waist again to bring me to him. He put his face on my chest and hand on my stomach before literally falling asleep again on me. I looked around and noticed most people were still in bed so I let it happen. I looked at Chloe who was on the bed next to us, laying on the edge closest to me. I saw her mouthing to come upstairs with her for a chat. She didn't look to happy so I replied I'll be up there in a minute. She thanked me and slowly rolled out of bed, waiting for me.

I kissed the top of Liams head and mumbled that I'm going to speak to Chloe upstairs, which he didn't like as he hugged my tighter so I couldn't move. "Liam she's waiting for me, I'll make it up to you later yeah" I said into his ear. He groaned but let me go, I quickly put my shirt on before rushing out the bedroom to find Chloe.

She was sat out on the terrace, looking out at the view. She looked over when she heard the door closed, "hey babes, everything okay?" I asked coming to sit next to her.

Her expression was blank, she just shock her head and started to rant to me. "Toby is such a dick. Last night he was being really distant with me and spent a lot of time with this new girl Abi or whatever her name is. Like he did it right in front of me. I mean they fucking linked arms in front of me. I let it slide but in bed we didn't even kiss. I mean a few nights ago we were in the hideaway, literally fucking." I just took that all in and leaned forward to hug her. "Sorry that was a lot" she sniffled in my ear. I leaned back and put my hands on her legs.

"No chloe, don't worry about it, you deserve so much better, if Toby is gonna play games with you, he's not the one for you. I know that coming to terms with this is gonna be so hard for you, but if it is that easy for him to turn his head, Chlo you deserve better than him." I told her, she had tears falling down her cheek, so I leaned my hand forward and wiped them away for her.

"Look I think you and Toby need to have a conversation about this, he needs to make his decision on who he's picking. You can always come to me today and we can do something to get your mind off it Yeah? Me and Liam will probs be down by the pool, so you can come down with us it you want" I told her, bringing her in for a hug.

"Thank you so much Eden, this really helped. It's just so shit, like why can't I be like you and Liam." She complained to me.

"There is someone out there for you Chloe who is gonna be the luckiest man ever, and I cannot wait for you to meet him." I told her. "Please don't worry about it and don't compare yourself to other relationships because it will get you more sad and come to me today if there is anything on your mind" I told her kissing her head then leading her back inside.