31- Sex Gods

As usual the lights awoke me, I just buried my head into Liams neck as it was so bright. Liams arms wrapped around my body, just holding me to him as we both try and wake up.

"Morning! morning! rise and shine!" Aaron shouted through the room.

"Morning" a few people mumbled back.

"How was your first night out of the dog house?" He asked Teddy.

"Just beautiful" he replied with a smile.

"Good morning" Kaz came running in from outside with Tyler.

"Whose arse was clapping last night?" Teddy asked as he made clapping sounds with his hands. We all just stayed silent making him laugh.

After a few more minutes cuddling in bed, I got up with the rest of the girls up on the terrace. "So Faye how was your night?" I asked.

"We'll we went to bed and then he gave me a good night kiss and then was like I'm not kissing you tonight and I was like why, and he was like no obviously I just want you to realise and I was like ok fine. So then I was like turning back to him and then I turned over and I was like what about now" Faye was getting all excited and happy about her night, which made us all happy for her.

"So kazalicious, you got to sleep outside last night" Faye said.

"I really really really really like Tyler." She said making us all cheer.

"so Matthew and I obviously early days, but I think he's gorgeous and yesterday I felt like we were a couple" Priya said making us all Awh at her.

"POA today, be a good person, don't raise your voice, stay cool calm and collected. Make Teddy happy, go make Teddy a coffee" Faye listed.

"Go get him fucking coffee now" I told her in a jokey way.

"Bye guys" Faye shouted as she walked out.

"What's everybody else's plan of action today?" Mary asked.

"Snog Liam loads" I said simply.

"Yeah song Toby's face off" Chloe added.

~~~

Today's bikini was pink and green, I left my hair down and just wore sunglasses and my sliders

Today's bikini was pink and green, I left my hair down and just wore sunglasses and my sliders. Me and Chloe went down to the sofa by the pool for a chat.

"It's so funny in the room at night, because there's you and Liam, me and Toby and fucking Liberty and Jake. Obviously everyone's studying for NVQs like a classroom, it's fucking ridiculous" Chloe said making me laugh so hard.

"You don't hear us do you? We're pretty quiet" I asked.

"No" she said.

"Okay good"

"Have you got a good tutor?" She joked.

"I think he's helped me pass with flying colours"

"You're doing really well are you? You can put that on your cv now"