5- Flirty converstions

I was woken up by the lights turning on and Lucinda had woken up before me and now resting her head on my shoulder. I groaned not wanting to get up and put my sunglasses on. Chloe came over to our bed and came under the duvet and we all cuddled each other. "I love you girls so much" Chloe said making me smile and saying the same thing back.

We spent about another 10 minutes in bed until everyone had got up so we did too. We walked up to the dressing room and got ready for the day. I went in the shower and plaited my hair and put a bikini on.

I headed downstairs in the kitchen and saw Liam making breakfast

I headed downstairs in the kitchen and saw Liam making breakfast. I walked up behind him and hugged him, my chest against his back. "Good morning beautiful" he said which made me smile.

"How did you know it was me?" I asked as he turned around to look at me.

"I just know everything" he said which made me laugh. "I made you coffee, I was about to come up and give it to you" he said pointing to the side.

"Aww thank you, you're too cute" I said grinning up at him. He stepped to the side to grab two plates and dish up the food he made.

"Sit down over there" he told me pointing to the stools on the other side of the counter. I did as he told as he placed a plate in front of me being toast with eggs, just like yesterday. He put one next to me and came around to sit next to me.

"Liam" I pouted at him. He looked at me confused. "You're too sweet, you didn't have to make me breakfast"

"Eden it looks like your about to cry, it's only breakfast. C'mere" he said as he pulled his stool closer to me and hugged me from the side, kissing my head.

"Thank you" I said and began to eat the food he made us.

I was sat on the swing with Faye, just talking about our lives outside of the villa. I had my legs up on her lap as we slouched on the seat. We both had our sunglasses on as we looked out at the view of the villa and the ocean behind it. I very quickly sat up when I saw Lucinda and Brad on the beanbags kissing. I cheered at them as everyone else realised what was happening. "Ahhh, everyone is so happily partnered up but then there's no one for me" Faye complained to me.

"Faye baby, I promise someone is going to walk in here and be the right one for you and I'll know it straight away. I'm sorry it hasn't worked out for you yet but it'll be worth it" I told her making her hug me tightly.

I moved down to the pool to take a quick swim as it was so hot. Jake joined me with Liberty dipping her legs in on the edge. I did a few laps and got out. I walked over to the shower and quickly rinsed off and wrapped a towel round me.

Liam's POV:

I was sat on the daybed talking to Lucinda and Brad for a bit. I was watching Eden get in the pool with Jake. I wanted to go down and get into the pool as well, but I didn't want to come across as too clingy. Around 10 minutes later she got out and fuck. Water ran down her body with her bikini sticking tightly around her body. She looked so good. I watched as she walked over to the shower and rinsed off. She tilted her head back when washing her hair- "mate you're so fucked" the voice snapped me out of my thinking. I turned to see Brad and Lucinda looking at me like an idiot. "You love her so much don't you" Lucinda grinned at the thought.