22- The Postcard

Eden POV:

I woke up from the bright lights turning on, I groaned and stretched my arms. My god that sofa is so uncomfortable, my back kills. I dragged myself into the bedroom and fell onto a bed. I rolled over so I was laying across the end of it. "Hey Eden where did you go last night?" Chloe said from the other side of the bedroom.

I sat up and got under the duvet, I looked over to see it was Jacks bed. Great. I smiled at him "I just wanted to get to sleep so I slept on the sofa." I groaned.

Chloe got up and lead me to outside to the day beds where the rest of the girls are sleeping. "Wakey wakey" I shouted to the girls still asleep. I snuggled in next to Faye on the edge of the bed.

"Why have you got so much energy?" Faye groaned, rolling over. I got up to make myself and coffee as the boys stared to get out of bed as well.

"Thought that was the boys job" Jack joked with me about the coffee.

"Feel free to take over" I laughed.

The girls finally got up not long before Chloe came running and screaming back outside holding what looks like a piece of paper.

"Girls there was a postcard at the door" I heard gasping as I stopped what I was doing and ran over to her.

"Omg what the fuck" Chloe muttered.

On the card was 6 pictures of the boys. Tyler, Toby and Hugo was in bed with another girl, Jake, Teddy and Liam were kissing another girl what seemed like at night.

"Why the hell are they all cheating?" Liberty asked.

"It might be a game because they are all sat around the fire pit" Abi said.

"Well we haven't played that game so that means they chose to play that and kiss those girls" Faye said angrily, walking away. I was in shock that I saw Liam kiss another girl. Maybe he's not as loyal as I thought.

I followed Faye up to the dressing room and sat down next to her. "Ahhh why why why? Why can't boys just be respectful?" Faye moaned.

"I know it's shit but all we can do now is be true to ourselves" I said in a quiet voice.

We both got ready for the day, I got in the shower first then changed into my bikini.

I walked downstairs and refilled my water bottle before joining the girls down on the beanbags

I walked downstairs and refilled my water bottle before joining the girls down on the beanbags. "I just feel so stupid. I really liked Tyler and now he's gone and got into another girls bed." Kaz said with a frown.

"Honestly that boys stupid, he will regret it one day." Faye said hugging her front the side.

"Plus you've got plenty of boys in here that want to get to know you" Chloe added on.

"Yes, girls let's just forget about the boys and get our graft on!" Faye cheered.

"I like the sound of that" Abi chirped in.