8- Brad or Lucinda

Eden POV:

I woke up to Liam kissing my neck and stroking his hand up and down my leg. I moved my hand up to his neck and moved closer to him to cuddle him. "Morning baby, you sleep okay?" He asked me as I hummed against his neck in response. He chuckled to himself as he thought back to what happened the night before.

"What's so funny?" I asked him.

"Just thinking about last night and how good it was. You give really good hand jobs by the way" he breathed out a laugh, looking down at me.

"Shut up" I laughed as I smiled up at him.

"We're still naked" he told me, lifting up the covers to reveal our naked bodies laying on each other.

"Hey it's cold" I complained as I tried to pull the covers back down and I rolled over facing away from Liam.

"I'm sorry baby" he told me coming behind me and spooning me, kissing the back of my head. "As much as I want to stay here, we should probably get up" he said making me groan, which made him laugh. He reached over the side of the bed to get his boxers and my underwear and put them on under the covers and gave me mine to put on. "Here" he said as he got up to grab his jumper for me. I watched as he walked around the bed, In only his boxers making my heart beat a little faster.

"Thank you" I said as he picked me up, giving me a piggyback and walked back into the main bedroom. Everyone cheered for us as Liam put me down on Lucinda's bed, I climbed up to hug her as Liam went over to Jakes bed and laid on the end of it.

"How was it?" Lucinda asked us both.

I looked over to Liam smiling "it was really nice" I told her.

"Aww that's good, c'mon, let's go get ready" she said dragging me out of bed. All the girls came up to the dressing room as we all sat around asking me questions about last night.

"Did you guys get up to anything?" Faye smirked at me, making me blush and hide my face. "You did" she shouted. All the girls laughing. "You naughty girl".

"We just kissed a lot and maybe there was some touching going on, but that's it" I said not wanting to go into to much details. "Anyways enough about me, what about you guys, what's new?" I asked looking around at each of the girls.

We talked for a bit longer then I got ready.

I got changed into a hot pink bikini and headed downstairs to get breakfast

I got changed into a hot pink bikini and headed downstairs to get breakfast. As usual, Liam was cooking us breakfast again, with my coffee on the side. I walked up to him and hugged him from behind. I reached up to kiss his shoulder several times and looked to the side of his shoulder, resting my head against his bicep. I still had my arms around his waist as I just admired what he was doing.

After a few more moments of silence Liam broke it " you okay?" He asked me, looking down at me.

"I'm great are you okay?" I said rubbing his stomach a little. He breathed out a laughed and said he was okay. We sat and talked enjoying our breakfast. After Liam headed to the gym as I went and sat with Faye on the swing.