23- Stick Or Twist

Eden POV:

I woke up with Chloe leaning on my shoulder, still sound asleep. I carefully got up, trying not to wake Chloe up in the process. I looked down to Abi and Lib who were also still asleep so I walked off to have a shower and get ready.

Today I wore a black and white checkered one-piece which had a gap on my stomach and a small bow above it

Today I wore a black and white checkered one-piece which had a gap on my stomach and a small bow above it. I tried my hair into two plaits and then headed downstairs.

I was in the kitchen making myself breakfast when a few of the boys came walking outside to make the coffees. "What are you doing up?" Jack asked, rubbing my his eyes, noticing I'm already ready for the day.

"I woke up early and couldn't get back to sleep so got up for the day" I replied, smiling at him then looking back down at the food I'm making.

~~~

"Hey how is Eden feeling today?" Sam asked, coming to sit down next to me, on the beanbags.

"I'm alright. I'm just looking forward to seeing Liam honestly. It's felt like so long."

"I get that. I know how much you miss him" he replied back.

"Yeah I do. I just wanted to say thank you for putting up with my moaning the whole time you've been here. I'm really glad I met you, you're like my best boy-friend in here"

"Awh Eden, you're definitely one of my best mates in here. Even over some of the guys" he said making me laugh.

"No I'm not, you guys are always together, how can I be above one of them?" I ask laughing.

"I don't think you realise how good of a person you are Eden. You are always so fun to talk to, of course I prefer talking to you over some of the boys. It's always the same with them but with you it's just always joking around which I like"

"Omg Sam, you've gone all soft on me." I said nudging him with my shoulder.

"You're right, what's wrong with me. I'm gonna go flirt with Faye to boost my ego a bit and make me feel less vulnerable" he said making me laugh. I watched as he walked off, shaking me head.

Around 20 minutes later, Faye shouted she had a text. "Girls, tonight there will be a recoupling in which you just decide whether you want to remain coupled up with your boy who has been living in Casa amor or recouple with one of the new boys. #stickortwist"

"Oh shit" I mumbled.

~~~

Liam POV:

"So how's night three for you been Jake?" Hugo asked.

"Yeah it's alright. I just want I cuddle do you know what I mean. I would hug Teddy or Liam but it's a bit hot for that" he replied.