15- New arrivals

I woke up with Liam spooning me. The lights had just turned on making everyone groan, I moved the duvet so it was covering my eyes. Liam began to stir behind me, one of his hands was resting on my stomach with the other under our heads to lean on. I closed my eyes again once it was dark as I was feeling really tired this morning. Liam moved and started to attack me with kisses all over my face and neck. I tried to turn my face and roll over but he moved so he was laying on me so I couldn't move. "Ahhh Liam" I squealed, he breathed out a laugh and moved his face to my neck to kiss that spot right under my ear. I let out a quiet moan "mmm Liam feels so good" he began to slowly grind on me but we soon got interrupted by Toby and Chloe. They had ripped the covers off of us- "guys what the fuck, it's cold" I complained.

"Not going to lie I was scared what to see under there, glad you weren't having sex." Chloe said making everyone laugh.

"We would never" Liam replied making me laugh quietly. Liam still remained on me but just resting against my chest.

"Can you grab our duvet please" I asked Liam quietly as he was the one on top of me. He leaned up to grab it and pulled it back down to cover us. He then laid back down on me and cuddled me tightly as I moved my hands to play with his hair and scratch his back.

After about 10 minutes of laying in bed I managed to get Liam up and went up to the dressing room. Liam was still in bed but promised me he would get up by the time I was ready.

I got changed into a checked bikini and tied my hair into two Dutch plaits

I got changed into a checked bikini and tied my hair into two Dutch plaits. I had a shower and cleaned my teeth and everything before, so when I was ready I headed downstairs. When I opened to door I saw Liam still in bed passed out. I breathed out a laugh and went to go get us some breakfast. I decided on something simple, which I knew how to make which is eggs on toast. I cooked some eggs and put the toast in the toaster then walked into the bedroom with the plates. I set them down and woke Liam up by stoking his face lightly. He began to stir and reached his hand to cuddle me but I was sat up he couldn't do that so he just rested his hand on thigh. I managed to get him up and eat our breakfast together, he was so apologetic it was almost funny.

After breakfast Liam said he would meet me outside as he was going to get ready. I walked down to the girls on the swing and sat next to Faye, leaning on her. We had a quick chat about our nights last night while the boys were at the gym.

"So Eden, you and Liam exclusive? Whatttt" Liberty shouted, shocked at this new news.

"Wait what?" Faye screamed.

"Yeah I was gonna tell you guys last night but with the recoupling I kinda forgot to mention it" I said with a wide smile on my face.

"Awww girlie look at you" Kaz said motioning to my flustered face. 

"I'm so happy for you girl" Luce said, patting my leg, I smiled back at her placing my hand on hers.

~~~