33- Hearts Racing

I groaned and pulled the covers over my head when the lights switched on. I could hear the others talking and saying good morning to each other so I sat up in bed and put my sun glasses on. "Morning love" Faye said from the bed next to mine.

"Morning babe" I replied back in my morning voice. I took hold of Liams hand and played with his fingers while he was still laid down half asleep.

"Brett, Priya how was your night?" Toby shouted across the bedroom.

"Kicked me away straight away" Brett replied.

"Good girl" Jake replied.

"This was how it was like all night" Aaron said pointing at him and Mary, Mary was completely on his side, meaning Arron was right on the edge.

"Mary hogging the space." I laughed.

"Mary has got so much space, there could actually be a third person" Aaron complained making Mary laugh too.

"I wonder how Kaz and smiler got on last night" Jake commented.

"There gonna come in here bouncing off the fucking ceiling" Brett added.

"Boom!" Tyler kicked the bedroom door open.

"Morning" we all cheered for them as they walked in, Kaz of course jumped in everyone's bed one at a time to hug us.

"So Tyler" Toby started.

"You know my word, it was a sensational night" Tyler said making us all cheer for them again.

Us girls all followed Kaz up to the terrace all dying to know what happened. "Kaz" Lib said implying Kaz to start.

"When I look at how far Ty and I have come like I'm just really happy." Kaz said grinning.

"Good morn- oh am I interrupting?" Tyler said coming in with Kaz's coffee.

We laughed at his reaction, "here he is, mr exclusive" Chloe chanted.

"How are we girls?" Tyler asked, we all replied a good. "Right I'll let you girls continue, yeah"
Liam also came and gave me mine then left so we could continue the conversation.

"What about the hideaway?" Chloe asked. "Don't think you're getting away without telling that story."

"We had a good time, yeah we connected, we got closer" we all awed at her.

"Did you do an NVQ?" Chloe pushed further. She didn't reply but did take a sip of her coffee making Chloe scream.

"NVQ 1, simultaneously delivered"

"You weren't afraid to give a helping hand" Priya added.

"So Priya, did you and Brett cuddle?" Kaz asked.

"We had a little cuddle before bed and then a lot of like handholding and stroking. He's really like tactile. Yeah I feel like I'm back at school with someone who I like."

"Awh I'm glad" Faye said to her.

"So your first night with Aaron, coupled up" Chloe said.

"Yeah he's so cute, like all night he spooned me." We all awed for her.

"Didn't he say he was obsessed with you now?" I cut in.

"Yeah he told me last night! He was like I'm a little kind of obsessed with you too" she said getting all excited.

~~~