12- Cat and mouse

Liam POV:

I woke up to the bright lights turning on, I grabbed to duvet and pulled them over my head. I realised I was laying on Eden's naked chest, I moved my hands to cup one of her tits as she began to stir in her sleep. She reached over to grab her sunglasses as she tried to pull me up so we could cuddle. I moved up a bit to her neck, I still had my hand on her boobs as she giggled when I started playing with one of her nipples. I kissed her neck and mumbled good morning to her. "Morning baby" she said resting her head on the top of mine and playing with my hair.

"Morning love birds" shouted Toby and Chloe from the bed next to us. Eden moved on of her hands to put a middle finger up at them. I laughed into her neck and she started playing with my hair again.

"Mmm I love waking up with you" I said to her, hugging her tightly.

"I love waking up with you" she replied hugging me back. I leaned up to kiss her, we were both smiling and giving each other light pecks on the lips. "Okay I'm gonna get up and go in the shower okay?" She said pulling away slightly.

"Noooo" I replied making us both laugh. "You need your clothes" I said getting off her and reaching around for our clothes. I found my briefs at the end of our bed but I couldn't find Eden's top. "I can't find your top" I told her as I was looking on the floor for it.

"What, you need to find it" she said laughing. She had sat up and held the duvet to cover her chest.

"Here just use one of my tops" I said as I opened my draw to get a top and give it to her.

"Thank you" she said as she put it on, then kissed me and walked off up stairs. I walked outside to make us breakfast.

"Alright mate?" Jake came up to the kitchen to talk for a bit.

"Yeah you?" I replied as I leaned back into the counter.

"Yeah yeah, I'm just starting to rethink about me and Lib" he said making me a little shocked.

"Why what do you mean?" I asked him.

"Like I fancy her and we get along really well, it's just the sexual tension ain't there. Like I look at you and Eden and you're all over each other but it's just not the same with me and Lib" he told me, not expecting him to say any of that.

"Mate, Lib really likes you. I think you should just wait and talk to her and try and work through it, I think you and Lib have a good connection, you may just need to find it" I told him patting his back.

"Yeah I'll talk to her later and try and sort it" he replied.

Eden POV:

I walked upstairs and got in the shower, I got out and changed into a red bikini today.

I sat and talked with the girls for a bit until I headed downstairs to see Liam. "Hey baby, what have you made today?" I asked with a bright smile on my face.