19- Sports Day

I woke up to Liam kissing my neck, he was actually awake first for once. I groaned and pushed into his chest, not wanting to get up. "C'mon baby, we need to get up" he said pushing my hair out my face. "We can go shower" he said encouraging me to get up.

I nodded my head and reached down to find my thong while Liam put his briefs back on. Liam then came round my side of the bed and picked me up, walking me up to the showers. I wasn't washing my hair so the shower was just a quick body wash, luckily it woke me up so I wasn't as tired now. Liam helped wash my body then I did the same for him, we got our towels and walked off to get ready for the day.

 Liam helped wash my body then I did the same for him, we got our towels and walked off to get ready for the day

Today I picked a stripped bikini, which had a few ruffles on the side and left my hair down. Once I was ready, I saw the girls out on the roof terrace having a chat so I joined them. I sat down next to Lucinda and Abi.

"Do any graduating last night Lib?" Chloe asked.

"Well I may be on NVQ 2 now" she said making us cheer for her. "But I don't think I'll be going any further than that"

"Any one else? Eden maybe" Lib said back to me with a smirk on her face.

"Hey don't look at me, I'm innocent" I said holding up my hand, trying to keep a straight face but I couldn't so ended up laughing.

"You naughty girl" Lucinda said nudging me.

~~~

Later on in the day, we did a sports race. Hugo hosted it, splitting us into two teams. On the pink team was me, Liam, Lucinda, Chloe, Teddy, Tyler and Hugo and on the green team was Faye, Abi, Toby, Kaz, Liberty, Jake and Aaron.

The first round was egg and spoon race, Tyler and Toby were up first but Toby was faster so their team were ahead. Next was Faye and Chloe then me and Kaz. By this time we were now drawing. I gave the spoon to Lucinda next who struggled a bit with this and nearly dropped it like 3 times.

Next was Liam against Jake then Teddy against Abi, Teddy bless him slowed us down by a lot but luckily Liam was fast so managed to win it for us. We all cheered when we won, I ran up to Liam and kissed him.

The next round was three legged race. I was paired up with Teddy and let's just say it didn't go very well. Our team were slightly behind the whole time so didn't manage to win. Liam and Tyler were literally carrying the whole team as they were really good.

"No joke, I think Teddy almost broke my ankle" I said shaking my head at the camera in the beach hut.

The final round was the sack race. There was an intense round were Hugo and Toby went against each other. "Winners win, losers lose the games the game." Toby said which made the atmosphere a bit awkward.

"I know you like playing the game boy" Hugo replied back. Toby ended up winning in anyway, which disappointed me as Hugo is a pe teacher but we still won anyway. We cheered and all jumped Into the pool to celebrate.