29- Island Vibes Club

This morning, me and Liam woke up at the same time, both barely able to keep our eyes open. We were both on our fronts facing each other and just looking at each other while everyone else was starting to get up.

I bought my hand up to his face and stroked his cheek, smiling as he yawned. Liam pulled me closer so our foreheads were now touching and we continued to lay like that for a while longer until we both had the energy to get up.

Once everyone was up, I decided to go join the girls up on the terrace for our morning chat. "Morning girls" I mumbled, still half asleep, snuggling against Abi.

"How are you feeling angel?" Faye asked Lib.

"Jake said that comment and it's like affected me, like because I am a confident person, I'm out going and bubbly. This is probably my one thing that is my weakness and I had to face it last night."

"You're leading with your looks, your personality, your heart, everything that's what you need to get in your head like I am a ten out of ten and back it 100%" Mary comforted her.

"I think next on the agenda, Faye. Are you okay?" Chloe asked.

"I am fine, I'm absolutely fine. With the Teddy situation for me, I was struggling with the whole girlfriend situation, I find it really sly someone's gone to casa amor and acted that way then come back and acted as if he was a saint over there. He didn't tell me he found anyone attractive over there at all and then his response was you didn't ask that question." Faye ranted.

"Oh right" Chloe said.

"What about you Chloe, how was graduation?" I teased her.

"I didn't graduate, it was only NVQ 1, I don't get how you lot do it it's so loud" she said, specifically looking at me.

"Hey I wouldn't know" I said, trying to defend myself, making the girls laugh.

After our chat, we all got ready for the day, having showers and doing our hair. I chose a white two piece where the top had a cut out and a buckle to show some under boob. I put my hair up in a messy bun and chucked on some sliders before going downstairs to meet Liam in the kitchen.

 I put my hair up in a messy bun and chucked on some sliders before going downstairs to meet Liam in the kitchen

As I was walking out the door in the bedroom I ran into Liam who was bringing me my coffee. "Sorry it's late, I only just got out of bed" he said making me laugh.

"Thank you" I leaned up to kiss and hug him, as I did I felt he was hard as the bulge rubbed against my lower stomach. "Babe are you hard right now?" I asked stepping away and looking down. To be fair he was wearing black boxers so it wasn't that obvious from a distance.

He just sighed and adjusted his self through his boxers making me laugh. "You can't blame me with you waking up half naked in our bed every morning and the though of last night" he said stepping closer to me.