14- 70s party

Liam POV:

I woke up to scratches on my back. I was laying on my stomach with Eden to the side of me, I turned my head to look at her, she was looking at my back not realising I was looking at her. Fuck, she's so gorgeous. I moved to lay on my side so we can cuddle. She looked up at my face now knowing I'm awake and moved into my chest to cuddle me. "Good morning baby" I mumbled into her hair.

"Mmm morning" she mumbled into my chest back. She looked back up at me and moved higher to kiss me. Her hands went to my hair to play with it, I loved it when she did this, it always feels so nice. I slid my hands down to her ass and felt she still hasn't got her underwear on.

"Sleeping naked again are we?" I asked her moving my hands lower, and roughly grabbing her ass making her squeal.

"Ask yourself, your the one who took them off me" she giggled at her comment and kissed me once more. She sat up and leaned forwards to look for her underwear. I watched her as her ass was on show a little as she was leaning forward. I moved my hands to slap her ass, she giggled and decided to tease me by fully leaning forward, putting her ass in the air exposing her cunt as well. The covers were covering her, so only I could see. I watched her as she spread her legs a little before sitting back down with her underwear in her hands. "Found them" she said putting them on quick then grabbing her robe and getting up. I was hard, but I didn't care. I got up after her and ran to pick her up. I held her against my chest as I walked her up to the shower. "Ahh Liam you made me jump" she said laughing.

"Alright get in there" I said as I took of her robe and smacked her ass. She opened the door and turned the shower on and stood waiting for it to get warm. She took of her underwear and chucked it outside and stood at one end of the shower. I opened the door and took off my briefs before getting in.

"Liam you're so hard" she said walking over to me with a smirk on her face.

"Mmm I wonder why, you tease" I replied getting under the water to warm up. She walked over to me and stood on the other side of the running water so her hair won't get wet. She stood facing me, and she grabbed my dick and got down on her knees. She took my dick in her mouth slowly sucking up and down and focusing on my head. I placed my hands flat against the wall in front of me as she took me deeper each time, deep-throating me then swallowing. I started to moan but luckily the running water blocked out the noise. She pulled away so just my head was in her mouth. She started sucking hard and used her hand to stroke the rest of my cock. I jerked forwards into her mouth as I started to come. She swallowed all my cum and rose to kiss me hard.

We washed each other's body, me focusing on her tits and cupping her cunt a few times. "I love your tits so much, they are so big" I said bringing my hands to cup them again and run my thumb over her nipples. She giggled then got out first, I watched her walk of into the dressing room before I got out the shower myself.

I got out and went downstairs to get changed. I put on some black swim trunks and went to the kitchen to start breakfast for us. I made the coffees and then made egg on toast. Eden came down 10 minutes later all dressed for the day looking sexy as fuck.