17- Recoupling #3

I woke up to Liam stroking my cheek, I opened my eyes slightly and saw him laying beside me, looking at me. "You're finally awake" he mumbled, clearly still half asleep.

I smiled and pulled him close, he helped by moving him self right on top of me. He laid down on my chest with our legs tangled together. "Ahh your squishing me" I groaned, moving my hand to his hair. He laughed and pushed his head more into my chest, holding my sides, just under my boobs.

I saw the girls that were left in bed, headed up to the terrace. Lucinda called me to join them, which I tried to, but Liam didn't want me to go. I had to go to Liams draw to get one of his tee-shirts as mine was dirty from last night. I chucked it on and walked upstairs.

"Here she is" Faye called out as I was the last one to join them. I walked in raising my hands to make my grand entrance. I went and sat next to Faye and leaned on her as we talked about our nights.

"So let's not skip past the fact I heard you and Liam come into bed like 20 minutes after the lights out last night" Kaz looked at me intrigued to know more.

My face obviously went bright red as the other girls gasped and asked to hear more. "No nothing happened, we just wanted some time alone is all". I lied to them yet again, but I didn't want to disrespect Liam by telling everyone what we have been doing at night.

"Mmm whatever you say girl, you usually are the loudest bed at night" Lucinda told me.

"No I'm not, am I?"I asked now worried that people can hear everything we did.

"It's fine, bless look at your face" Chloe said, coming to hug me.

"God guys, you all stress me out" I joked, having a quick laugh with them.

~~~

I had a quick shower and cleaned my teeth. Today I got changed into a blue bikini and matched it with a white bucket hat.

I spent my morning with Liam

I spent my morning with Liam. Having breakfast then sunbathing together on the daybeds. I was half laying on him, and we were talking about our families back home. "Tell me more about your family, like what about your sisters kids" he asked, making my heart warm.

"So she had two kids, Archie who is 4 and Hazel who is 2. Omg I miss them so much." I said frowning trying not to cry. "They are the cutest babies you will ever see, and I'm not just being bias." I said making him laugh. "I think they would love you"

"Really, I hope so, can't wait to meet them" Liam said, now stroking my leg.

"You think about us outside the villa?" I asked.

"Yes of course, all the things like meeting each other's families and maybe living together." He said smiling down at me.

A huge smile went across my face, "Liam, that's so cute" I said, leaning up to kiss him.