34- Jiberty Drama

"Good morning everybody" Faye shouted across the bedroom. I sat up in bed and shouted a good morning back then put my sunglasses on. I grabbed Liams for him and put them on him while he was still half asleep.

I kissed his cheek and down his neck to try and wake him up, I just couldn't get enough of him. His arm wrapped around me, and he chuckled at me kissing him everywhere. "Morning baby" I whispered to him.

"Morning beautiful" he mumbled back, falling back asleep on me.

After a few more minutes in bed, us girls got up and headed up to the terrace, leaving the boys in bed.

"Morning girlies" we all said.

"How did everyone sleep?" Priya asked.

"Good" we all replied.

"Guys I just want to say, I am so proud of us for last night. And we won!" Mary said.

"We won!" We all cheered.

"All the boys smashed it as well." We all agreed. "Especially Jake" Lib added. "As soon as he took the Viking outfit off and I seen what I seen, my heart was out my chest already."

"When Jake carried you to the floor, that was sexy" Kaz added.

"I feel like I'm just on this new sexual level, that I just need to have sex with him all the time." Faye said.

"Yeah agreed" I commented, and everyone else agreeing.

"It's horny island now" Chloe said making us laugh.

"Did anymore graduating happen last night?" Priya asked.

"Me!" Chloe said putting her hand up and us all cheering.

"When Chloe does it I do it" Faye added we all cheered again.

"We've got two graduates, have we got 3?" Priya said looking at me.

"Yeah of course we do" I said, making the girls cheer again.

"You and Jake looked like you were having a really nice conversation." Chloe said aiming at Lib.

"Yeah, I feel like we've both felt like we've been a bit like this this week" she said doing waves with her hand. "So I just said how I felt to him and he was just so reassuring. So yeah I think it was all squished and we can move forward and be jiberty again." She told us making us all Aww for her.

"Brett and I had our first kiss" Priya told us. "Yeah it was really cute, and then this morning he woke up and gave me a little cuddle." We all got excited for her. "So I've officially joined the course, at entry level"

"Will you do it again?" Chloe asked.

"I'd do it again" She said making us cheer again.

"And Kazleen?" Faye said. "Anything you want to add to the course"

"Not really I was just vibing." She said.

"I don't know if I believe you honey but okay" Faye said making Kaz laugh.

"Why?" She asked.

"I feel like that bonnet should be getting thrown over." Kaz just laughed.

~~~