Everlong (NSFW)

One of his housekeepers comes to find you once you're finished. You're finally feeling relaxed, if not a little bored, but not distracted by your phone. "Master Wayne wishes your appearance in his suite." You thank her and as soon as she's out of your sight, roll your eyes. He can come to you if he wants to see you, not request you. You're not his pet. However, you don't stick with your stance, deciding to go. You've explored all you can in your room and can't focus on reading with the books left.

He's not that far from you as you follow the closed doors. You knock, standing back. Bruce opens the doors quickly. He's also taken a bath, wearing a more fitted tee-shirt, dark blue hoodie, and sweats. His hair is brushed back, curling at the back of his neck from the water. He steps out of the way and allows you in, closing his door quickly. It's cleaner than you expected, but you wonder if he cleans it for you or if his housekeepers do it for him. You guess he did it himself if he had strict rules on when you can enter.

You shift on your foot to face him. "I have been thinking about everything: my actions towards you, our relationship, and how the world perceives us..." You roll your eyes, unsure if you want to hear it now. "I need time, but I don't do this. I don't get into relationships. It's easier that way for me." He explains, taking calculated steps to close your distance. "I understand if you cannot wait for me, but I do care about you. I meant all that I said." You step back as he stands in front of you. "I don't want to hurt you more than I have."

You want to believe him. Your heart aches for him. You hate it, how easily you're taken. He lifts your head and catches your lips with his. You almost pull away, finding yourself melt in his hands again. He pulls away, keeping his eyes closed.

"Asshole." You whisper as he picks you up, finding your lips again.

As he puts you down on the bed, his hands go over your eyes, shushing you as you start to protest. "Keep your eyes closed." You obey, goosebumps rushing over your body. Your nipples tighten under your shirt with anticipation. A cool fabric goes over your eyes, and he ties it behind your head. You wonder if it's a tie or if he has blindfolds just around.

"Tell me what you want me to do, and I'll do it." Bruce says in your ear. The abruptness causes you to shudder, and your mind goes blank. Last time was easy, watching him already waiting. He waits beside you, the heat and his breath on the side of your ear being enough. "Touch me." You whisper. "Where?"

"My breasts." You feel silly saying it as you hear him adjust, his weight and heat going on top of you. He rests on your thighs carefully, but his hands snake up your torso, careful not to go under your shirt. His hands knead and massage your breasts, a gasp and moan escaping your lips. "More." You say, wanting his mouth to wrap around your nipples. You hate that you can't see him, but you can feel his eyes on you as he pinches your hard nipple between his fingers, twirling it through the fabric. "Under my shirt." His hands are cooler than you expect as they slip under your shirt, repeating the massage and nipple teasing. His breathing is hard as well, and you laugh to yourself. "What is it?" "You're loud." Bruce doesn't say anything but continues his motions. "Please suck me." You mewl, pushing your thighs together to suppress the ache. "Where?" You whimper at the question. "The same place you're massaging."

He doesn't hesitate, leaning down, pinning your legs down as he slides down to a comfortable level. His mouth is warm, and his tongue wraps around the hard mound. You moan as he laps at it before repeating it on the other nipple. Your ache grows overwhelming as you press your legs together tighter. "Lower..." He doesn't ask, immediately getting off your legs. He reaches towards your hips, his cool fingers pulling the fabric down. His breathing catches in his throat as he exposes you. She hears her shorts fall to the floor in a satisfying slof. His index finger slides up and down, spreading your lips apart. He sighs, pushing your legs apart. "So beautiful."